Author Topic: Ups N Downs Summer NADAC Trial Results  (Read 419 times)

Maria Marshall

• Trial Secretary
Ups N Downs Summer NADAC Trial Results
« on: June 04, 2012, 10:21:57 AM »
What a great three day trial for Ups N Downs!  We had over 70 competitors, over 100 dogs, and over 1000 runs at our trial!  The best turnout for a good long while. 

Thanks to the entire group for making the trial such a huge success, especially the hard working trial committee and all of our great volunteers! And thanks to Ken Perlmutter for bringing us such fun courses and being so upbeat all weekend (especially after our hot Friday start!)!! I think Touch N Go on Saturday was one of the most fun TnGo courses I've ever run and my dogs sure enjoyed it!

Highlights of the weekend include ALL of the following new titles earned:
Rio and Pat - Elite TnGo
Gemma and Juanita - Novice Weavers and Novice Tunnelers
Scooter and Ronni - Triple Elite Superior and Triple Triple Superior!!!!
Meg and Maria - Elite Hoopers and Superior Elite Jumpers
Rowdie and Karen - Open Jumpers and Novice Tunnelers
Mylee and Karen - Outstanding Elite Jumpers
Trouble and Joe - Elite Weavers and Open TnGo
Chili and Donna - Superior Elite Jumpers
Bonnie and Lynn - Open Regular
Corrie and Faith - Open Hoopers
Rigel and Kathy - Novice Jumpers
Bandit and Stephanie - Novice Jumpers
Monte' and Karen - Novice Weavers
AND (drum roll, please)

Steele and Krista Cantrell - NATCH (1st!!) on a very smooth Regular run
Jet and Krista - Versatility NATCH (1st!!) on a very pretty Weavers run- the last run of the weekend! WOOHOO!!

If I missed anyone, please let us know!

And we had lots of first time NADAC competitors, too.  Always fun to see the new folks get started!

Thanks again everyone.  We hope you all enjoyed the weekend as much as we did.

Maria Marshall
Trial Secretary and the Trial Committee
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 10:42:00 AM by mmarshall2286 »
Maria Marshall

Menmy3dogs

Re: Ups N Downs Summer NADAC Trial Results
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 04:28:48 PM »
The dogs and I had a great time this past weekend. I was really proud of my guys, they ran great and was so tickled to run Callie, my veteran again, she ran in Tunnelers and ran with a smile on her face and she had a blast. Thanks to Maria and everyone at Ups & downs for putting on a really nice trial.

Rebecca Kriz

• portfolio
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 06:19:23 PM »

Thanks for the awesome trial and congrats to everyone!  I thought the courses were really fun and had a great time even though it was hot.  I always have to double check for titles AFTER I get home, so I rarely get them on your lists, Maria, but Blue earned her Outstanding Open Weavers and Truly finished her Superior in Open Jumpers!  Truly also earned a 15 pt bonus in Chances!  I'm glad the courses had bonus lines to try even though Blue wasn't really in the mood and it wasn't Truly's kind of weather.
Rebecca, Truly & Mud

sportk9s

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2012, 04:28:21 PM »
I had a really great time at the trial, also. The atmosphere was laid back, the trial site was great, and the food was awesome. Ken brought some nice courses. The weather was also great, felt cool to me although I know you 'natives' complained it was too hot! The dogs and I had a lot of fun and we'll definitely be back!

Anne
Kingman, AZ
Anne Thornton
Kingman, AZ

DeafSheltieMom

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • Course builder
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2012, 10:19:42 PM »
It was great to have you Anne, and Alex, and all of the other 'Zonies, visit us for our 'cool' trial  ;D   I was a hurting puppy, but we SoCal-ers are a whiney bunch when it comes to weather...

We all had a blast!  Thank you, Ken, for the great courses, and cheerfully standing in the heat all day long.   Thanks to the entire trial committee, and everyone who worked to make this one of the most fun trials I've been to in a long time.

-dayle and alva
-Dayle Shimamura
 Mom to Alva, Hutch and Tesla