Author Topic: GET THOSE POINTS FOR CHAMPS!!!!  (Read 257 times)

Sara Langston

• Trial Secretary
GET THOSE POINTS FOR CHAMPS!!!!
« on: January 03, 2015, 07:45:55 AM »
Now is the time to start collecting all those qualifying points for the NADAC Championships since they will be east of the Mississippi this year in Springfield, IL.  There are two great trials coming up in the Southeast that will give you lots of runs to collect some of those points.  The first is the Laughing Dog Agility trial on January 23, 24, & 25, 2015, in Autaugaville, AL.  The premium is available from the NADAC web site or laughingdogagility.org.  Closing is in two weeks so get your entries in soon.  We would love to have you come play with us as we always have lots of fun.  Bernie Doyle will be our judge and she always brings some challenging courses and is tons of fun to have as a judge. 

The second trial is a new trial hosted by Circle of Friends Dog Agility on February 6, 7, & 8, 2015, and will be held in Conyers, GA, which is just outside Atlanta.  This is the first trial for this group, however, most of these folks have been doing NADAC for years and are very excited to see it revived in Georgia.  The premium for this trial is available on the NADAC website or contact Diane Driscoll at dcdriscoll@att.net to get a premium.  Another fun judge, Sarah Fix, will be there helping make things run efficiently and making sure everyone has lots of fun.  Our main focus is for everyone who attends this trial to have a great experience.  Come check us out and see what "Southern Hospitality" is all about!!!  We look forward to seeing you there. 

Sara Langston, Trial Secretary
Laughing Dog Agility & Circle of Friends Dog Agility
Sara Langston, Laughing Dog Agility
The Bridge Creek Boys
NATCH3 V-NATCH Kane, Mac, Blaze, & Rocket

Linda W. Anderson

• Trial Secretary
Re: GET THOSE POINTS FOR CHAMPS!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 09:49:18 AM »
The Alabama trial is a little far for me (VA), but I am planning to come down for the Georgia trial!  I've got my entries all filled out, jsut waiting for the next SS check (Ha,ha!).  Please request no snow so I can bring the RV, although i have a reservation at the LaQuinta "just in case."
Linda
Linda W. Anderson - Dogs have only one fault, their lives are too short!

Ktvialle

Re: GET THOSE POINTS FOR CHAMPS!!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2015, 04:57:56 PM »
We will see you in GA!  Looking forward to it!