General > Forum guide *Read for tips and tricks*

Getting back to forum after looking at Points

(1/1)

sportk9s:
Hi Chris,
Is is possible to have the "Points" page open in a new window? Or put a "Return to Forum" button on it?  Right now when I click to check points, there's no way to get back to the forum without using the back button, which isn't a big deal, just a minor inconvenience.

Thanks!
Anne

Chris Nelson:

--- Quote from: sportk9s on June 06, 2012, 04:55:45 PM ---Hi Chris,
Is is possible to have the "Points" page open in a new window? Or put a "Return to Forum" button on it?  Right now when I click to check points, there's no way to get back to the forum without using the back button, which isn't a big deal, just a minor inconvenience.

Thanks!
Anne

--- End quote ---

I am sure that it's possible to put something in there.   I hadn't thought of it because I just hit the 'back' button on my browser.

I will have to brush up on my HTML stuff to get it in there.  But shouldn't be hard at all :)

sportk9s:
Chris,
Hitting the back button isn't a big deal but...there may be people who are not so computer savvy who may not know how to get back to the forum. That was my thought...

Thanks!
Anne

Marj Vincent:
If you right click on the Points tab, a menu will allow you to "Open link in a new tab".  You can do this with almost any link available on the web, if you want it open in a new tab.
Not sure what you would do if you have a MAC....not familiar with Macs.

Shirley Wallace:

--- Quote from: Marj Vincent on June 06, 2012, 06:47:43 PM ---If you right click on the Points tab, a menu will allow you to "Open link in a new tab".  You can do this with almost any link available on the web, if you want it open in a new tab.
Not sure what you would do if you have a MAC....not familiar with Macs.

--- End quote ---

It works the same on a Mac.  I just tried it.
Shirley

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version