Author Topic: Fluid Motion Online Workshop - Moving Wait  (Read 1081 times)

Amanda Nelson

• Fluid Motion Agility
  • Judge
  • Fluid Motion Agility-For the Athlete in Your Dog!
    • Fluid Motion Agility
Fluid Motion Online Workshop - Moving Wait
« on: February 17, 2015, 09:38:57 PM »
Hi Everyone!
   I am offering an Online Workshop this Sunday covering my Moving Wait! Below is some information about the Online Workshop, I have also included information about my Exercise of the Month club. Please email me at fluidmotionagility@gmail.com if you have any questions. You can sign up for the workshop or the exercise of the month club at www.fluidmotionagility.com

Starting in 2015 Amanda started offering online workshops with different topic focuses such as teaching directionals, distance, starting contact training etc. 

Each workshop will have videos of the topic covered as well as written articles for the student to download. During the "live portion" of the workshop, Amanda will discuss the topic live through the Facebook group with all of the students attending.

Once the workshop is over attendees may remain in the classroom for a week (The classroom is Facebook based)
Amanda will continue to answer any questions and review videos posted for that week.   Students may download the written materials and save the links to all of the videos used during the workshop. During the week in the classroom, students will also be able to post their own videos and training questions during that week.

This workshop is not "live" in the fact that we will not be in a "chat room" or live streaming videos. You can sign up for the workshop even if you can't attend the "live portion".

Upcoming Workshops for 2015:

Feb 22nd 2015  at 5pm-7pm PST  (Limited spots available)
Topic: Teaching a Moving Wait

In this online workshop, Amanda will be discussing how she teaches a moving wait and the reasons she uses it on and off the agility field.  Amanda will be posting videos of the various stages of teaching a moving wait,  as well as a written summary of the steps. Attendees may ask questions during the workshop as well as post videos.

This workshop will be held on the Fluid Motion Class Facebook Group page (it is a private page), you will need a Facebook account to attend.

Fluid Motion Agility Exercise of the Month Club

The Fluid Motion Agility Exercise of the Month Club is a Facebook private group where I will post exercises each week for the current members.

It costs $20 per month to view the exercises, post questions, videos and troubleshoot any issues you are having with the exercises.

Those wishing to enroll can do so between the 1st and the 3rd of every month. We do not accept any enrollments after the 3rd.

Most exercises will be done in a smaller ring size so that everyone can fit the exercises, But larger courses and exercises will also be posted.

Once you have signed up Amanda will send you the information to join the Fluid Motion Exercise of the Month Facebook group, you must have a Facebook account to sign up.

Please contact Amanda if you have any questions about the group or signing up.
Amanda Nelson
Online Classes and Private Lessons available!
--
For the Athlete in Your Dog!
www.fluidmotionagility.com

Amanda Nelson

• Fluid Motion Agility
  • Judge
  • Fluid Motion Agility-For the Athlete in Your Dog!
    • Fluid Motion Agility
Re: Fluid Motion Online Workshop - Moving Wait
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 03:23:35 PM »
Upcoming Online Workshop!

Online Workshop Date: March 4th-11th 2015
Topic: Rewarding for success

In this Online Workshop Amanda will be discussing how to use different rewards to get the most out of your dog. When is the proper time to use treats vs. toys? How to target efficiently,  low value vs high-value treats, the proper way to tug with your dog, and how to use voice and touch in a reward.

This workshop will be held on the Fluid Motion Class Facebook Group page (it is a private page), you will need a Facebook account to attend.

Please go to http://fluidmotionagility.com/online-workshops to sign up!
Amanda Nelson
Online Classes and Private Lessons available!
--
For the Athlete in Your Dog!
www.fluidmotionagility.com