Author Topic: Re: EGC 2015  (Read 13877 times)

Stardax Dachshunds

• Stardax Dachshunds
Re: EGC 2015
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2015, 12:26:52 PM »
"Clubs can offer Numbered Hoopers or X-Hoopers and those points will combine together as "Hoopers".

So what level do you enter if the points are combined.   My girl is in Elite Hoopers but Novice X-Hoopers.     Do I enter Elite if it is Numbered Hoopers but Novice if it is X-Hoopers?   Or do I now enter Elite for both since it is now "Hoopers" without the distinction.   

TIA

Mary

Hoopers question:  I currently have 40 Open X-Hoopers points and 60 Open Numbered Hoopers points.  I I move all these points to #'d Hoopers (and forfeit my X-Hooper title), can I then compete in Elite Hoopers - X or #'d?   (as I will have max'd out the Open Hooper's points).

I am a bit confused as to how all the points can go together, but you have to compete at different levels?  What if you had 10 in one and 20 in the other - for 30 Hoopers points - could you move up to the next level?

Thanks,
Brenda

You must enter the level you are eligible for.  So, yes you would be in Elite Hoopers and Novice X-Hoopers.  You can't enter Elite for both if you are not eligible for Elite in both.

Sharon
Brenda

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2015, 03:18:24 PM »

Hoopers question:  I currently have 40 Open X-Hoopers points and 60 Open Numbered Hoopers points.  I I move all these points to #'d Hoopers (and forfeit my X-Hooper title), can I then compete in Elite Hoopers - X or #'d?   (as I will have max'd out the Open Hooper's points).

I am a bit confused as to how all the points can go together, but you have to compete at different levels?  What if you had 10 in one and 20 in the other - for 30 Hoopers points - could you move up to the next level?

Thanks,
Brenda

Yes, you could combine those Open points into Hoopers and be eligible for Elite Hoopers.
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Sara Langston

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2015, 06:16:16 PM »
Laughing Dog can still offer Strategic Hoopers in October.  They are one of five clubs that offered it this year.  AU supports X-Hoopers and Barrelers.  Only Gamblers is scored by hand.

Sharon

AWESOME!!!!!  That's what we will do.  Thanks so much. 

Sara Langston, Laughing Dog Agility
Sara Langston, Laughing Dog Agility
The Bridge Creek Boys
NATCH3 V-NATCH Kane, Mac, Blaze, & Rocket

b2k2gordon

« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2015, 10:05:13 AM »
I guess I'm dense and don't understand do my X-Gaters points transfer to X-Barrelers?
 If they do how do I get them transferred?
And what happens to my X-chances/X-Gamblers points?

Yvette Cook

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2015, 10:48:59 AM »
Hi there b2k2gordon,

First, please remember to sign your posts.

As for moving points, yes they can be moved, but it is not automatic. 
X-Chances points can be moved to Chances.  I believe the XGamblers points are combined with XChances.

All points that are wanted to be moved are requested by email with the dog info, what points you want moved where, and all in 1 email.  Sharon is the one that usually receives the emails, but for now, I would send them to Chris (right Chris???).

I hope that helps.

Yvette

I guess I'm dense and don't understand do my X-Gaters points transfer to X-Barrelers?
 If they do how do I get them transferred?
And what happens to my X-chances/X-Gamblers points?
Yvette
Phoenix, AZ

b2k2gordon

« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2015, 03:39:23 PM »
Yvette,

Thank you for the information.

Karen

Lynn Koeppen

« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2015, 12:42:24 PM »
If our club wants to do a fun match with the EGC classes, where can we get course maps to help us set?
Thanks!
Lynn Koeppen
Lynn Koeppen and Bailey
Florence, MT
Blue Dogs Rock!

Linda L

« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2015, 08:09:21 AM »
So I ran and qualified in X-Hoopers this weekend.  Are the X-Hoopers points now part of Hoopers, or is it still separate? 

Thanks,
Linda Lavolette
Sparky, Carnie, Twister

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2015, 04:32:27 PM »
So I ran and qualified in X-Hoopers this weekend.  Are the X-Hoopers points now part of Hoopers, or is it still separate? 

Thanks,
Linda Lavolette
Sparky, Carnie, Twister

They are separate, unless you specifically request for them to be combined into Hoopers for the purpose of an All Around award.  Regular Hoopers cannot transfer to X-Hoopers, but X-Hoopers could transfer to Hoopers for the All Arounds.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

cheerily999

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2015, 05:38:30 PM »
Hi ~ I'm getting caught up on reading the forum... Will Barrelers and Hoopers become part of the V-NATCH requirements...or only for the All-Around NATCH for teams that choose to pursue that? Also, will clubs be required to offer either of these classes?

Thank you,

Cheryl Henning
Salem, OR
Cheryl Henning

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2015, 06:33:04 PM »
Hi ~ I'm getting caught up on reading the forum... Will Barrelers and Hoopers become part of the V-NATCH requirements...or only for the All-Around NATCH for teams that choose to pursue that? Also, will clubs be required to offer either of these classes?

Thank you,

Cheryl Henning
Salem, OR

We will be setting a date (a couple years into the future) where Barrelers and X-Hoopers will be required for a Versatility NATCH.  Until that time we will temporarily be offering an All Around NATCH, but when those two classes get added on for the Versatility NATCH, then the All Around NATCH will be removed from the Awards list (just like the Extreme NATCH was removed when we removed Gaters and X-Chances from the NADAC class listing for awards).

This will give clubs two years for their competitors to get their dogs into the Elite level of those classes for their Versatility NATCH.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

cheerily999

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2015, 07:28:33 PM »
Thank you, Sharon. Respectfully, I'm not interested in these additional classes. In order not to do these classes, would my dog need to earn her NATCH & V-NATCH within the 2 year transition period or just be in Elite in all classes by the end of the transition period? The latter seems possible but not the former.

Best,

Cheryl
Cheryl Henning

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2015, 08:59:48 PM »
Thank you, Sharon. Respectfully, I'm not interested in these additional classes. In order not to do these classes, would my dog need to earn her NATCH & V-NATCH within the 2 year transition period or just be in Elite in all classes by the end of the transition period? The latter seems possible but not the former.

Best,

Cheryl

Yes, you could still earn a Versatility NATCH until 2018 without any points in Barrelers or X-Hoopers.  Good luck!!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Jean Sather (McCreight)

« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2015, 05:59:42 AM »
Could someone please direct me to requirements for the current All-Around NATCH?  Thought I was fairly "Forum-literate" and knew my way around the NADAC website, but I'm just not finding them ..... :)
Jean, Zack & Tux
Montana

Rsquared

• Scooter's Mom
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2015, 08:36:30 AM »
Sharon's 7/7/15 post says you need a NATCH + 230 (elite?) points in X-Hoopers and 230 (elite?) points in X-Barrelers.

R2
Ronni in San Diego with Scooter, Ollie & Xtra Crispy (R.I.P. Sage)