Author Topic: PTC trial wrap 28 Feb 2015 - Australia  (Read 318 times)

Shirlene Clark

• Judge
PTC trial wrap 28 Feb 2015 - Australia
« on: February 27, 2015, 10:16:42 PM »
First trial of the year...our 10th anniversary year in Australia was terrific.  Although hot weather and late thunderstorms were predicted an early start and being an EGC trial we finished before the real heat of the day (which I don't believe got as hot as predicted)  and apart from a little "fairy mist" no real rain.  When Wendy and I arrived with the gear this morning a great group of people were already on the trial site ready to unload equipment and get our ring erected - we were set up in record time.  Thank you !

This was a last "old style" EGC trial as Australia gets ready to embrace and take on the challenges of Extreme Gamblers and Gater style Extreme Barrel Racing courses.  There is a great sense of excitement here in regards to the future of EGC.

Judge Wendy Napier got right back into the swing of things after our long Summer break and Judged as always with Professionalism and good humour.  Course were great Wendy thank you.

Congratulations to our Highest in trial Winners;

Intro Level - Janet Napier and Abbie (Sheltie)
Novice Level - Renee Patten and Tric (Border Collie)
Open Level - Renee Patten and Spike (Mix)
Elite Level - Shirlene Clark and Smudge (Australian Koolie)

Our "E"-ncouragement Raffle winner was Janice Crooks and Harvie

Our workers raffle winner was Kelly Hall

Hope you all had as much fun as I did....see you next weekend at Paws to Considers labour day weekend trial in Ballarat.
Shirlene Clark
Australia