Author Topic: Teams for 2015 (not Champs)  (Read 1300 times)

MoabDiane

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Teams for 2015 (not Champs)
« on: March 11, 2015, 09:01:53 PM »
Just wondering if there will be a team competition like last year - Regular/Jumpers and Weavers/TouchnGo.

If so, is there a new 'application' form, and can we use last year's (assuming I can find it....) ??

With two weekends in Moab, I'm ready to start running running running!!

Thanks.
diane

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
Re: Teams for 2015 (not Champs)
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2015, 08:50:06 AM »
Just wondering if there will be a team competition like last year - Regular/Jumpers and Weavers/TouchnGo.

If so, is there a new 'application' form, and can we use last year's (assuming I can find it....) ??

Thanks.
diane

Yes, Team signups can start for 2015!  I will check with Shirlene with getting the form out.  We can't use the same program as last year, so she will have to create a new team form.  I will upload it here as soon as it is completed. 

The cost for score tracking is $25 per team member and there are three different possible teams,  TW Team (Touch N Go and Weavers), EGC Team (Barrelers and Hoopers) and JC Teams (Jumpers and Regular).   With the new software, we can now post standings every two weeks.

Scoring is the top five scores within each group, plus extra credit for any bonus runs.

The Team Awards for 2014 should arrive here in about 10 days and we will get them sent out ASAP.

Be sure to send a picture of your teammates for 2014 and we will create a collage of each team and post it on the NADAC web site.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

MoabDiane

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2015, 12:49:54 PM »
Very cool!  Thank you.
I was afraid this might go away, and that would be very sad!
We aren't likely to make any Top Ten, as we just don't get to enough trials.
So these teams were great - don't run a lot, but run really fast!

Looking forward to getting signed up before Moab!   ;D

diane

Shirlene Clark

• Judge
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2015, 03:47:04 PM »
Yes it does need to be a new form. I will get the new form out within the next 24 hours :) 

Cheers
Shirlene

Thanks.
diane

Yes, Team signups can start for 2015!  I will check with Shirlene with getting the form out.  We can't use the same program as last year, so she will have to create a new team form.  I will upload it here as soon as it is completed. 

The cost for score tracking is $25 per team member and there are three different possible teams,  TW Team (Touch N Go and Weavers), EGC Team (Barrelers and Hoopers) and JC Teams (Jumpers and Regular).   With the new software, we can now post standings every two weeks.

Scoring is the top five scores within each group, plus extra credit for any bonus runs.

The Team Awards for 2014 should arrive here in about 10 days and we will get them sent out ASAP.

Be sure to send a picture of your teammates for 2014 and we will create a collage of each team and post it on the NADAC web site.

Sharon
Shirlene Clark
Australia

Shirlene Clark

• Judge
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2015, 09:55:04 PM »
Here is a link to the entry form for 2015

https://PawstoConsider.formstack.com/forms/nadac_teams_event_tw_egc_jc

I have also posted it on the sticky thread called NADAC Teams competitions which can be found here http://nadacforum.com/index.php?topic=4010.0

Enjoy
Shirlene Clark
Australia

JackieTomayer

Teams for 2015 (not Champs)
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2015, 08:09:00 PM »
Team from Alberta Canada all signed up :) looking forward to the fun!