Author Topic: Skyline trial- Middletown, New York-May 15-17, 2015  (Read 423 times)

Kim Parker

Skyline trial- Middletown, New York-May 15-17, 2015
« on: March 27, 2015, 11:55:59 AM »
dont forget to consider entering our annual  NADAC trial at Victoria Farms in Middletown, NY

-3 days-May 15-16-17- even a civilized 9 am start time on Saturday and Sunday  too

plus a  great judge- Dwayne Bonker-- we are offering intro class for the trial- what a great way to enjoy the weekend--

anyone has any questions please feel free to email me privately-kmpesq@aol.com

and the premium is on the  club website

http://www.skylineagility.org/event.html

or email me and I can send you one 

hope to see you there--

- Kim Parker -co-chair
Kim Parker
and the Parker Herding Group
Shelties, Collies and Schapendoes
Scarsdale, NY

Kim Parker

Skyline will be permitting day of show entries this weekend -our show is Friday Saturday and Sunday- please feel free to email me with any questions
kmpesq@aol.com

Kim Parker
co-chair
Kim Parker
Scarsdale, NY

Kim Parker

Re: Skyline trial- Middletown, New York-May 15-17, 2015
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2015, 08:22:13 AM »
THANK YOU!-
to all who joined us this past weekend for a lovely weekend of trialing-- lots of new people came to try this innovative venue and INTRO had the biggest entries!
thanks for all the help from all our exhibitors who helps the trial run smoothly and to our great judge- Dwayne Bonker-always
a pleasure-

Kim and the Parker Herding Group
Kim Parker
Scarsdale, NY

Maureen deHaan

• Trial Secretary
Re: Skyline trial- Middletown, New York-May 15-17, 2015
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2015, 11:45:53 AM »
Thank you to Skyline for continuing to host NADAC trials even though the entries are small.  I have been attending Skyline NADAC trials since the late 1990's with my first dog Kody.

Thanks also for offering INTRO in all classes - My baby girl Zoe (my 4th dog)  is learning a lot and if you had not offered intro, I would not have been able to run her in the trial b/c she is not yet ready for Novice (soon though I think  ;)  ) .

So thanks for hanging in there with NADAC - through thick and thin - I know that NADAC is not the primary venue chosen by this club & we NADAC die hards really appreciate it!!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 11:55:15 AM by Maureen deHaan »
Maureen, Kiva & Zoe
Play~Bow
Kingston, NY

"A great dog is not determined by its papers"