Author Topic: I had so much fun at NAE's NADAC trial last weekend  (Read 1702 times)

tag team

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
I had so much fun at NAE's NADAC trial last weekend
« on: June 12, 2012, 05:04:42 AM »
I had THE BEST TIME at NAE's NADAC Trial last weekend at Sugarbush Farm!  I've been mostly competing in USDAA and AKC lately due to there being so many local trials.  But I had forgotten how much fun NADAC is for my dogs and myself!  Here are a few of the things I love about NADAC.  ps-- I know I am preaching to the choir but.....I love:

NADAC's rules about dogs not crowding the entrance and exit to the rings
10' space around the ring so that no dogs were eye-balling my dogs when they were running
Relaxed attitude about changing the running order so I had adequate time to have a "proper" party with one dog before running my other dog
Super nice group of people and well run trial
Super nice judge, Ben Philibert
Courses that allowed my dogs to really open up their strides and RUN

I definitely will be doing more NADAC in the future.  I just added a bunch of trial dates to my calendar! 

WHOO HOO! from Jake, my WHOO HOO dog  ;)  and WAG WAG WAG from Lil, my little worker-bee dog  :)

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
Re: I had so much fun at NAE's NADAC trial last weekend
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 12:54:22 PM »
I had THE BEST TIME at NAE's NADAC Trial last weekend at Sugarbush Farm!  I've been mostly competing in USDAA and AKC lately due to there being so many local trials.  But I had forgotten how much fun NADAC is for my dogs and myself!  Here are a few of the things I love about NADAC.  ps-- I know I am preaching to the choir but.....I love:

NADAC's rules about dogs not crowding the entrance and exit to the rings
10' space around the ring so that no dogs were eye-balling my dogs when they were running
Relaxed attitude about changing the running order so I had adequate time to have a "proper" party with one dog before running my other dog
Super nice group of people and well run trial
Super nice judge, Ben Philibert
Courses that allowed my dogs to really open up their strides and RUN

I definitely will be doing more NADAC in the future.  I just added a bunch of trial dates to my calendar! 

WHOO HOO! from Jake, my WHOO HOO dog  ;)  and WAG WAG WAG from Lil, my little worker-bee dog  :)

Great, fun post!!  Love to see the positive attitude!

It is nice to another person looking for positive things in life and agility!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Maureen deHaan

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 03:40:27 PM »
Dev,

It was great to have you there...hoping to see you at more local NADAC trials!  Your dogs look great and have come along very nicely  ;)
Maureen, Kiva & Zoe
Play~Bow
Kingston, NY

"A great dog is not determined by its papers"

tag team

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2012, 01:59:14 AM »
Thanks Maureen!  You had some beautiful runs!  And I absolutely loved that mid-course Play-Bow.  So very cute!!!!