Author Topic: MyAgilityDog Trial July 17-19, 2015 Wrap-up  (Read 426 times)

Deni

• Judge
MyAgilityDog Trial July 17-19, 2015 Wrap-up
« on: July 22, 2015, 12:26:50 AM »
Thanks again to all the exhibitors/volunteers/workers/hospitality and judge Roger Coor for helping to make this such an awesome trial! We had a variety of extreme weather conditions, but it only slowed us down a little!  We were happy to welcome a couple new exhibitors and loved seeing so many familiar smiling faces! 

I wonder if there's a record on the most NATCHs earned at a trial?  We had 8 this weekend and it was just fantastic to watch!!  Congratulations to all these amazing teams! (Thanks Maria for bringing cake to help with the celebration!)  We'll be on the lookout for announcements from several others who barely missed this weekend, but I'm sure will be earning them soon! 

- Karen and TJ : Versatility NATCH 8 on Friday Touch N Go!
- Murrelet and Tui : NATCH 9 on Friday with two Regular runs & Extreme NATCH Saturday with Extreme Chances!
- Lynne and Willow : 1st NATCH on Friday with two Regular runs!
- Amanda and Piper : NATCH 4 and Versatility NATCH 4 with a Chances run on Saturday!
- Tammy and Jewel : 1st NATCH with two Chances runs on Saturday!
- Sherry and Joule : NATCH 4 with two Jumpers runs on Friday and one on Sunday!

We'd also like to recognize and congratulate the following exhibitors:

High in Trial winners:
- Veteran : Lorraine and Jazz
- Elite: Karen and Monte'
- Open: Victoria and Kendra
- Novice: Ed and Ruger
- Intro: Vikki and Logan

Inspirational Handler:  (Sponsored by Michelle Watson)
- Dayle and Tesla

Awards and Titles:
- Victoria and Kendra : Novice Jumpers, Novice Regular, Novice Chances, Novice Weavers
- Karen and Serena : Superior Novice Weavers, Outstanding Open Chances
- Kim and Skye : Superior Elite Regular Agility
- Carol and Austin : Superior Open Regular Agility, Superior Novice Weavers
- Carol and Uno: Intro Chances, Intro Touch n Go, Intro Extreme Chances
- Dawn and Pippi : Superior Novice Chances
- Kristina and Shade : Open Chances
- Kristina and Solea : Open Jumpers
- Lynne and Calvin : Novice Chances and Superior Intro Regular Agility
- Lynne and Willow: Superior Open Extreme Barrelers
- Dayle and Tesla : Outstanding Novice Weavers
- Kacy and Trigger : Novice Regular Agility and Novice Chances
- Denise and Riot : Outstanding Elite Extreme Chances and Superior Elite Chances

I hope I got all these right and didn't miss anyone!  I know we had a couple first time Qs and saw some exciting improvements from lots of the younger dogs.  May not have been a title or award yet, but we were cheering for them all the same!

Don't forget if you didn't order your videos that Kathy and Alan Upton can download them for you!  If you don't have their contact info let us know and we'll get it to you!  They do great work and I especially love how nice it is when attempting bonus runs!

Hope to see you at our next trial in December 4-6, 2015 in Norco, CA.  It's a nice facility and the rings/setup area is all under cover!   

Team@MyAgilityDog.com

Denise

DeafSheltieMom

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • Course builder
Re: MyAgilityDog Trial July 17-19, 2015 Wrap-up
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 12:03:37 PM »
BIG THANKS to the MAD team for a great weekend, from the course builders who were out in the muggy heat and pouring rain, to the hospitality folks for bringing us great food, and everyone else who kept the trial moving under wildly varying weather conditions... Thunderstorms in SoCal in July...  who knew???  Thanks to Roger for keeping it fun and light, and Denise, Michelle, Lorraine and Ed who worked their butts off all weekend long to make sure it all went smoothly.  It was a wonderful weekend... can't wait for december!

-dayle and tesla
-Dayle Shimamura
 Mom to: Hutch and Tesla;
              Alva, Wilbur, Orville, Misty - Beautiful sheltie
                                 souls waiting at the Bridge

Murrelet Halterman

• Judge
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2015, 03:12:23 PM »
Thanks to MAD for another great trial and a great celebration! It was a blast  - looking forward to the next one!

Murrelet, Tui, and Malko.
Murrelet Halterman
Avian Researcher At Large

Rsquared

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • Scooter's Mom
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2015, 02:56:28 PM »
Sounds like it was a great trial!  Congrats to all the handlers who earned new titles, but especially to Murrelet & Tui for earning their Extreme NATCH!!! Tui may be ill, but she still runs her heart out!

I hope to attend the December MAD trial.

R2
Ronni in San Diego with Scooter, Ollie & Xtra Crispy (R.I.P. Sage)