Author Topic: Temperature alert  (Read 924 times)

Lisa Schmit In The Zone Agility

• Trial Secretary
    • In The Zone Agility
Temperature alert
« on: July 30, 2015, 06:20:16 PM »
My sister and I both purchased this baby monitor with camera and temperature alerts.  I am using it in my RV when I leave the dogs. It does require wifi.   I connect the camera to my iPad.  From my phone, I can see inside my RV and see what the temperature is.   The ap also sends out alerts if it gets beyond your temp threshold.   I highly recommend this for people that leave dogs in RV.

D-Link DCS-825L HD Wi-Fi Baby Camera - Temperature Sensor, Personalize Audio, 2-Way Talk, Local and Remote Video Baby Monitor app for iPhone and android

Be Well & Happy
In The Zone Agility
www.inthezoneagility.com
Agility and Conditioning Seminars/Online Training Classes

Jeannie Biggers

• Judge
  • Enjoy the ride while it lasts!
    • GotDog? LLC
Re: Temperature alert
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2015, 08:50:01 AM »
Thanks Lisa!  Just ordered one for the trip out to Champs!
Jeannie Biggers
GotDog? LLC
www.gotdogllc.com

MoabDiane

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2015, 12:45:55 PM »
This one is way way fancier than mine - which does not require WiFi, nor does it connect to a cell phone (there are those out there). No camera either.
Ancient technology, but it works up to about 1/4 mile distance (can sometimes work through walls of buildings at that distance, but it depends....on what? I dunno!).
It just has a little pager you can wear or put in a pocket, and it "beeps" you if your vehicles gets over the designated temp.

http://www.dogshowvans.com/temp-pager.htm

Lisa's is definitely fancier, but I do like mine too!

diane

Lisa Schmit In The Zone Agility

• Trial Secretary
    • In The Zone Agility
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2015, 03:47:40 AM »
Mine does not have a distance limit.   I will use it when my dogs are in my RV and I am out shopping, touring etc.    I will be miles and miles away.  It doesn't matter how far you are, as long as you have internet, you open your camera ap and you can see the dogs and check temp.  Plus it sends alerts. 

the downfall is you need wifi in your camper (or car) but I leave my iPad on and it works great :)

I have been looking for years for something like this.
Be Well & Happy
In The Zone Agility
www.inthezoneagility.com
Agility and Conditioning Seminars/Online Training Classes