Author Topic: Sharon and NADAC.  (Read 2517 times)

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
Sharon and NADAC.
« on: August 16, 2015, 11:23:55 AM »
Hello everyone,

Sharon is currently in the hospital.  While I understand a lot of you are worried we are waiting to let any details of what's going on until we know for sure the diagnosis.  They are still running tests and will be until probably tomorrow evening.

She is okay right now, just tired and resting.

With that said NADAC does still have to run.   We will be doing our best to have things run smoothly, but as can be expected there may be some delays as we were not really expecting this.

There will be some more posts coming soon to the specialized lists for judges and trial secretaries along with championships entrants.

For now if you could please direct all emails with questions to myself or Amanda.

We will continue to do our best and get everything done, but in the meantime bear with us as best you can.

-NADAC family

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

TheQuestKnight

• I'm a Marxist: Groucho, Chico, Harpo, Zeppo, Gummo
Re: Sharon and NADAC.
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2015, 04:18:05 PM »
Dear NADAC family:

NOT TO WORRY!!!  Sharon is, and should be, EVERYONE'S focus!!!  The NADAC community is talented, adaptable, PATIENT......................and SELF-SUFFICIENT with just a bare minimum of guidance!!! 

Sharon is in capable hands..............................and we are sending all of the healing energy and happy thoughts that we can........................

Hugs, wags & love from Castle Camelot: Al, Barb, Pelli & Katie
Castle Camelot: Al, Barb, Dred, Gael & Pellinore . . . and from The Bridge Grill & Pub,  Kali, Flurry, Promise, Chico, Romulus, Trix and Tony.

Sara Langston

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2015, 06:36:07 AM »
Oh, my goodness!!!  Please pass along my wishes that everything goes well.  I am sending healing thoughts and prayers to Sharon and family.  Take care. 

Sara Langston
Sara Langston, Laughing Dog Agility
The Bridge Creek Boys
Blaze, Rocket & Dancer

At The Bridge:  NATCH3 V-NATCH Kane & Mac

Rsquared

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • Scooter's Mom
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2015, 12:56:40 PM »
Wishing Sharon quick healing and lots of rest!

R2
Ronni in San Diego with Scooter, Ollie & Xtra Crispy (R.I.P. Sage)

Ed Scharringhausen

• Trial Secretary
  • Run As One!
    • Run As One Agility
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2015, 02:49:41 PM »
Good thoughts coming
Ed Scharringhausen
Run As One Agility
www.RunAsOneAgility.com

Cheryl Gilbert

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2015, 11:05:03 AM »
OK...trying not to worry but starting to.  Prayers that Sharon is improving and that all is well.  The physician part of me can't seem to help but worry and wish that I could do something helpful.
Cheryl Gilbert...aka Dr. Cheryl Hennigan
Cheryl Gilbert with
Emmy, Allie and Bella
Rachel, Becky, Twinkles, Honey, Lucky, Wally, Benny and Daisy waiting on the other side....
Carpe Diem

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2015, 11:14:47 AM »
Sorry for the lack of updates everyone.

Hopefully today is when we will get some solid answers.  There have been some issues stopping the tests from happening but today should be better.

Like I said we have a fairly rough idea of what could be going on, but until it's a 100% fact we don't want to spread anything that we would need to retract later.

Thank you everyone, we really do appreciate all the support.

TheQuestKnight

• I'm a Marxist: Groucho, Chico, Harpo, Zeppo, Gummo
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2015, 11:26:11 AM »
Dear Chris, Amanda and NADAC family:

Thank you for the update on Sharon's condition.  We completely support your decision to wait until you KNOW what is going on with your Mom...................................and then releasing whatever information that you feel is appropriate for everyone concerned.

I (Al) have contacted Ms. Becky and told her that I thought that I'd be able to make myself available to do "whatever" at Championships, if my presence would be of value.  Barb & I discussed our schedules and appointments last night; and if my presence would be of value, I can/will be there........................just let me know, either via the forum or FlurrysDad"at"aol.com, and I'll make the necessary arrangements for my stay.

In the interim, we sincerely hope that Sharon is resting as comfortably as she can...........................and that the diagnostic testing will be completed soon..............................and that she will soon be on the road to a full recovery.

Give your Mom a GENTLE "proxy hug" from all of us at Castle Camelot......................

Hugs, wags & love,

Al, Barb, Pelli & Katie

Castle Camelot: Al, Barb, Dred, Gael & Pellinore . . . and from The Bridge Grill & Pub,  Kali, Flurry, Promise, Chico, Romulus, Trix and Tony.

Tikvah01es

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2015, 12:34:31 PM »
Lots of hugs and positive healing prayers for Sharon!!

Rachelle
Rachelle Jensen