Author Topic: Sharon update  (Read 3089 times)

DebbieClark

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Re: Sharon update
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2015, 05:46:17 AM »
Thanks for the update.  Prayers and hugs for a speedy recovery!!!

« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 05:57:53 AM by DebbieClark »
Debbie 
Roxie ICC, IAC
Tre

TheQuestKnight

• I'm a Marxist: Groucho, Chico, Harpo, Zeppo, Gummo
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2015, 06:39:36 AM »
Good Morning Chris!

THANK YOU for the update on your Mom.  We are relieved that Sharon is in good spirits; and that her doctors have a pretty firm diagnosis.  While no cancer can ever be taken lightly, the words "localized" and "highly treatable" are most encouraging.

To the extent that we know Sharon, we are certain that she will be ready to "hit the ground running" as soon as she is in the recovery room; but to the extent that you and Amanda can encourage her to REST, short of strapping her into bed <G>, please do so.  We would be rather surprised if Sharon did not require some degree of post surgical radiation or chemotherapy, as well as some relatively frequent follow-up for a period of time, during which we're pretty sure that her medical team would prefer that she stay close to home.  I (Al) am only writing this because I have frequently received the very same "Rest, follow your doctors' orders and avoid doing anything dumb" from your Mom.............................neither one of us take to "crate rest" very well. <G>

You are all constantly in our thoughts.  Just our humble opinion, but for the foreseeable future, Sharon needs to focus on preparing herself for surgery, post-surgical treatments, if needed, recovery and follow-up rather than planning her return to a "mild" (Yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!) work schedule!

A VERY WISE lady once told us "All things in time."............................so to shall it be for your Mom!

Hugs, wags & love from Castle Camelot: Al, Barb, Pelli & Katie 
Castle Camelot: Al, Barb, Dred, Gael & Pellinore . . . and from The Bridge Grill & Pub,  Kali, Flurry, Promise, Chico, Romulus, Trix and Tony.

quamashbcs@yahoo.com

• Agility Junky
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2015, 09:34:47 AM »
Glad to hear that Sharon's diagnosis is firm, and especially that the prognosis is so good. That will certainly help you all maintain a positive attitude to facilitate Sharon's recovery and return to good health. We are sending positive vibes too >>>>>

Frances
Frances Hannan
NATCH2 V-NATCH Wednesday TN-E-600
FitzRoy IAC S-ICC S-IJC TN-E WV-I O-HP-I
Jessica & Blaze (angels)

Cindy

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2015, 10:33:15 PM »
And a giant "whoosh" was heard around the world as all of NADAC Nation releases the breath they've been holding since first hearing Sharon was in the hospital!  Not that we'll breath completely easy until she is proclaimed fully healed, but at least we can breath once again!!
Cindy and the Beagles

cmyall

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2015, 08:36:51 AM »
Thank you for the update, Chris.  We are very worried about Sharon, but are relieved to hear that she has a diagnosis, treatment plan, and good prognosis.  We are pulling for all of you.
Sydney Chambers, Carolynne Myall, and Happy