Author Topic: Point review area  (Read 10174 times)

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
Re: Point review area
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2015, 04:42:10 AM »
I'll take a look at that today Shirley and see if I can track them down

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Shirley Wallace

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2015, 04:48:00 AM »
Thanks Chris!   :)  The points from the weekend trial are there, but not the evening Fun Raisers.
You're up early this morning...
Shirley
Shirley Wallace

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2015, 04:55:13 AM »
The child has been more detrimental to my sleep schedule then staying out all night dancing ever was, haha

Shirley Wallace

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2015, 05:02:00 AM »
Ahhhh yes...the joys and wonders of growing up...but isn't it fun?   ;D
Shirley
Shirley Wallace

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2015, 07:24:20 AM »
I checked both the point look up and the points waiting to be uploaded to the points, and I still don't see Ryder's 3 missing Q's from the evening Fun Raisers in Red Lodge, MT in August in either spot.  1 Elite Tunnelers and 2 open Hoopers.  Any idea who I should contact about those???  It appears they haven't been submitted to either place yet.
Thanks.
Shirley

I have those.   The issue is that they are hand written and I have to rewrite all the data into a spreadsheet in order for Chris to have the results.  I haven't had a time yet to sit and do that data entry, I will try hard to get it done today.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Chris on Mushtown Road

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2015, 08:30:17 AM »
I LOVE IT especially since you DID, you Superman you  :D, add the VT points. They even have a DATE on them, which doesn't show (except for the month) once they hit the points file.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. 

Chris M
Chris in MN
Maggie, Winn and DDare

Linda W. Anderson

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2015, 08:39:58 AM »
I guess I am just computer illiterate but I can't seem to find out where to go to see this.  Could someone please help me?
Linda
Linda W. Anderson - Dogs have only one fault, their lives are too short!

Shirley Wallace

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2015, 08:45:32 AM »
There's no rush Sharon.  I know you've been very busy with "other" things... As long as I know they're somewhere at NADAC headquarters, the rest doesn't matter.  They'll get uploaded eventually.  The tunnelers run is not so important, but the hoopers runs finished Ryder's Open Hoopers Superior and Open All Around.  Didn't want to lose those to cyber space!  :D
My points can wait - get the rest, etc., you need first!
Shirley
Shirley Wallace

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2015, 09:23:17 AM »
I guess I am just computer illiterate but I can't seem to find out where to go to see this.  Could someone please help me?
Linda
First post in this topic should have a link :)

dogrsqr

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2015, 10:16:52 AM »
Ok, I typed in my dogs # and it says no matches found for that #.  Does that mean that we don't have anything waiting to load?

Thanks,

Gina Pizzo
Gina Pizzo
Abbey, Trek and Shay

Terri Fischer

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2015, 04:56:27 PM »
Great idea!  Also like the idea of seeing the spreadsheet since, as Ed points out, 'no data' could mean multiple things.

I'd like to suggest that you put a 'last date points were transferred' field someplace, so that we can know when the last lifetime point transfer was. Maybe even put that info on both points pages. 

Ooh. Or even, combine the points pages into one (adding the transfer date only once now) but with two search buttons for 'holding area' vs 'transferred lifetime' points.

And if you had those results pages open in a new tab, then we could get both w/o having to go back in the browser. And by having it all on one page, you could explain the difference between the two choices right there.

What do you think?

Terri
&
the GSDs Gala & Tekka
Terri Fischer
owned by
Gala & Tekka

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2015, 06:57:34 PM »
Great idea!  Also like the idea of seeing the spreadsheet since, as Ed points out, 'no data' could mean multiple things.

I'd like to suggest that you put a 'last date points were transferred' field someplace, so that we can know when the last lifetime point transfer was. Maybe even put that info on both points pages. 

Ooh. Or even, combine the points pages into one (adding the transfer date only once now) but with two search buttons for 'holding area' vs 'transferred lifetime' points.

And if you had those results pages open in a new tab, then we could get both w/o having to go back in the browser. And by having it all on one page, you could explain the difference between the two choices right there.

What do you think?

Terri
&
the GSDs Gala & Tekka

That is in essence the end goal.

Once we know it works, and that it's actually a good idea we will make it where it's on the exact same page as the main points, just in a separate area with markings showing that they are pending.

For now this is just a test to see how it goes.   So far it's going well since I haven't had to answer all the usual emails that I do for people asking about points :)

Ok, I typed in my dogs # and it says no matches found for that #.  Does that mean that we don't have anything waiting to load?

Thanks,

Gina Pizzo

Yes...Sort of.

As others have pointed out the biggest flaw is that if the dogs registration number was sent in wrong, or something of the like then it's not gonna show up.  So working on some solutions to that.

But if you're sure that your registration number was entered correctly at the show and there is nothing in this file then:

1) we haven't received the results yet
2) they have been worked into your main points file :)

Roger Coor

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2015, 04:08:38 PM »
I like this idea and should be well received from a lot of exhibitors.
Roger

« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2015, 04:02:34 PM »
I like it!  We had a trial last weekend and I see that NADAC has already received the results.  Good stuff!!
Paulette Couture
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 04:04:53 PM by Paulette Couture »
Paulette Couture
Cody (West Highland White Terrier): Triple All Around, NATCH 11, Vers NATCH 9, 10K Lifetime Points

danforth

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2015, 07:39:22 AM »
I have been looking for points from a trial in September and when I go to the Point Review area, I have been getting the following message:

Query error #1:Unknown column 'Class_subset' in 'order clause'

Is there a problem with that database?   Or is it my lack of points?

Thanks.

Isabel
Isabel and Cocoa