Author Topic: Dog registration number  (Read 1703 times)

bhodges865

Dog registration number
« on: October 23, 2015, 05:32:52 PM »
I got my new dog's registration number (15-09020) before champs and sent in the payment before champs.  When I look up his number, it says "np" for his registered name which indicates payment not received.  His 1st show is next weekend and I'd like to get this cleared up before then in case he qualifies on any of his runs.
Team TX Heeler
Knoxville, TN

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
Re: Dog registration number
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2015, 03:54:50 PM »
I got my new dog's registration number (15-09020) before champs and sent in the payment before champs.  When I look up his number, it says "np" for his registered name which indicates payment not received.  His 1st show is next weekend and I'd like to get this cleared up before then in case he qualifies on any of his runs.

Registrations are behind.  Chris left for the Champs during August so he could stop and visit Cynthia's family in Oregon.  So the cards haven't been mailed for the past six weeks.

Please enter your dog in confidence!  We will get everything all caught up this week!

Thanks for checking and asking the question!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

caddocreek

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2015, 01:06:04 PM »
I have the same issue about it showing np.  Hopefully my registration is in the "to do" stack.  I sent a "contact us" message inquiring about the check I sent but have not received a reply.

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2015, 06:39:19 PM »
I have finally caught up with Registrations.

They are getting laminated right now and should get mailed tomorrow morning :)

bhodges865

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2015, 12:15:19 PM »
Got it...THANKS!!!
Team TX Heeler
Knoxville, TN