Author Topic: Thanks NADM  (Read 478 times)

LeeAnne McAdam

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Thanks NADM
« on: June 17, 2012, 04:48:30 PM »
Thanks so much, Mary Sparks and Gayle Green for hosting such a great trial this weekend.  Sunny Williams was a fun and very patient judge and I thoroughly enjoyed trialing with friends, both old and new, as well as getting a chance to try out some of the tips Sunny gave us in her seminar.  The dogs and I are all worn out, but it's the best kind of tired and we can't wait to do it again!!   ;D
Lee Anne

Linda W. Anderson

• Trial Secretary
Re: Thanks NADM
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 06:17:33 PM »
Thanks so much, Mary Sparks and Gayle Green for hosting such a great trial this weekend.  Sunny Williams was a fun and very patient judge and I thoroughly enjoyed trialing with friends, both old and new, as well as getting a chance to try out some of the tips Sunny gave us in her seminar.  The dogs and I are all worn out, but it's the best kind of tired and we can't wait to do it again!!   ;D
mary and Gayle always have great trials and are so welcoming to everyone.  I personally think the NADM trials are the best kept secrete in Tennessee.  I second all Lee Anne said.
Linda
Linda W. Anderson - Dogs have only one fault, their lives are too short!

Shirlene Clark

• Judge
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2012, 07:20:48 PM »

Sounds perfect and how lucky are you to have attended a Sunny Williams seminar....she is just a little bit awesome  :)
Shirlene Clark
Australia

LeeAnne McAdam

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2012, 06:04:05 AM »

Sounds perfect and how lucky are you to have attended a Sunny Williams seminar....she is just a little bit awesome  :)

Amen to that, Shirlene!
Lee Anne