Author Topic: Chuckanut Chaotic Canines trial Oct. 9-11 still open for eHi folks, The Cntries  (Read 178 times)

Agilgolden

• Trial Secretary
Hi folks,
The Chuckanut Chaotic Canines NADAC trial on October 9-11 at Fun Fur Paws in Mt. Vernon is still open for entries.  I will take pre-entries until Wednesday, October 7th at 9:00 p.m.  After that we will take Day of Show entries for the rate of $12 per run. If you are signing up on the day, entries must be received by Ĺ hour before the start time for the trial for the day. One exception is the Extreme Barrelers and Extreme Hoopers classes on Friday night. I will take entries for those up until the time the course is completely built.   

The premium is available on the web site at www.ChaoticK9s.com.  Entries must be mailed to me at 2620 Shepardson St., Bellingham, WA 98226. You still have time!

Want to play but donít yet have a number for your dog? It is VERY easy to get one. Go to www.NADAC.com, go to Exhibitor Resources and select Dog Registration. Fill out the form, submit it and you will receive a confirmation page with your new registration number.   Use the number on your entry and mail it to me or use it to enter on the Day of Show. You then will have 30 days to send payment to NADAC at the address given. The rule book is on the NADAC web site as well as at the www.nadacforum.com and will give you lots of information. PLEASE, contact me if you have any questions.

Marian Snapp
Trial Secretary
Chuckanut Chaotic Canines
Bellingham, WA
agilgolden@comcast.net