Author Topic: Las Vegas, NV funraiser  (Read 1535 times)

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
Las Vegas, NV funraiser
« on: October 27, 2015, 06:25:14 PM »
Good luck to everyone coming to the Las Vegas, NV funraiser Nov. 6-8.  We have some very fun people coming to trial their dogs along with Chris Nelson as the man in charge!  Chris will be assisted by Greg Battaglia, Yvette Cook and new judging applicant, Dan Roy!  That is a great lineup for some awesome courses and a lot of fun!

Good runs to everyone and I hope that everyone that can plans to attend and join the party in Las Vegas!!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Helen Z

Re: Las Vegas, NV funraiser
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2015, 10:16:05 PM »
The premium says the trial closes today.  It's still today!  I attempted to sign up at 9:45 this evening when I got home from work, but the trial is no longer listed on agility events. 

So what now?  I've contacted our usual trial secretary, Zee Marie, sent in the contact form on the website, and sent an email to Chris.  I haven't heard back from any of these sources.  If I have to pay day-of rates of $12 per run, I won't enter.  That's an extra $102 for my two dogs.  :(

Hoping to get a response from someone before it's no longer "Tuesday prior to the date of the trial."

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."
Will Rogers

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2015, 10:30:30 PM »
The premium says the trial closes today.  It's still today!  I attempted to sign up at 9:45 this evening when I got home from work, but the trial is no longer listed on agility events. 

So what now?  I've contacted our usual trial secretary, Zee Marie, sent in the contact form on the website, and sent an email to Chris.  I haven't heard back from any of these sources.  If I have to pay day-of rates of $12 per run, I won't enter.  That's an extra $102 for my two dogs.  :(

Hoping to get a response from someone before it's no longer "Tuesday prior to the date of the trial."

The web site that accepts the entries is east coast time, so it it tomorrow there.

You can email the info to Chris and he can still get the entries in, no worries.   NADACchris@gmail.com

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Helen Z

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2015, 10:49:10 PM »
THANK YOU!
"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."
Will Rogers