Author Topic: Thanks from Breakaway Action Dogs, MD  (Read 186 times)

Jean Wilkins

• Judge
Thanks from Breakaway Action Dogs, MD
« on: November 24, 2015, 01:57:19 PM »
What an AWESOME Breakaway Action Dog (BAD) trial we had in Maryland this past weekend.  It was a fun filled, ribbons flying out the door, great friends, wonderful judge, great weather and just a great weekend.

Thank you to all the exhibitors who came out and supported us; helped build courses and work the rings and had great attitudes that made this weekend so successful.  THANK YOU!!!

Thanks also to our wonderful judge, Rachelle Jensen who always has a smile on her face and an awesome attitude and great to work with.  Thanks for helping us make this trial great.  You rocked!!!

We will be having our Games Only (TN; TG; WV) trials in our building in January and February again. Hope to see you at them. J Check our website for it at: www.actiondogs.org .  The January one should be posted shortly.

Thanks to everyone who came out and supported BAD.  Hope everyone had as much fun as I did.  Hope to see you all again real soon.

Thanks also to the exhibitors who supported our K9 Warriors Fund, the final total was $266.00.  Thanks to all who supported this.

Congratulations to everyone and thanks for making it a great trial. See below for the list of brags that we had for this trial.  Congratulations to all on your successes.

Jean
Trial Chair

Weekend Brags:
Shannon and Susie finally finished her S-TG-O title.
Shannon and Miles earned their WV-O title.
Karen & Lucy who was trialing for the first time in 6 months went 4/4 earning her WV-O title.
Fran and Latte earned their TN-O title.
Megan and Truman earned their 1st ever Novice Weavers Q.
Peggy and Fannie earned their WV-N title.
Wit & Jean Wilkins:  S-TN-O
Joanna and Apolo earned their O-TG-O title.
Raimi and Renly earned their S-TN-O and S-TG-O titles.
Chris said that Piper sys thanks for moving the building from the Ancient Indian Burial Grounds.
Chris says that Chelsea says “You’re Welcome” to the judge for not having to exercise her arms during any of Chelsea’s runs all weekend. J
Gail and Shellie earned their WV-N and TG-N and their Novice Versatility title.
Gail and Sky earned their WV-O and TG-O and their Open Versatility title.
Bill and Titan earned their WV-O title and their Novice Superior Versatility title.
Clay and Yoshi earned their Elite Versatility Title.
Leanne and Cody earned their Versatility NATCH #7
Betty and Libby earned their Versatility NATCH #9

Again congrats to everyone!! You all ROCKED this trial.  See you in January and February!!  Stayed tuned as we might have some really good news for the dogs that don’t like cold weather.
Jean Wilkins
Kopper, Zephry, & Wit
Maryland

Vicki Storrs

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Re: Thanks from Breakaway Action Dogs, MD
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 12:02:01 PM »
A little late, but wanted to thank BAD for bringing Rachelle back again.  What a wonderful person and judge!  I sat next two to moms and their 11 and 12 year old daughters (I didn't know them until that day) who were running at their first trial.  The girls were nervous and had both good and less good moments out on their Intro courses, but they could NOt have picked a better judge to debut under. She was so helpful and supportive--when I left at the end of the day she was sitting on the floor chatting with the four of them, offering encouragement and advice. What a wonderful NADAC representative!
I also appreciated BAD's new program, where by Not taking your ribbons (which is what so many of us I...or don't do, I guess is more correct!) but instead putting them in a basket near the ribbon drawer, the club tallies those "returned" ribbons and makes a donation to the K9 Warrioirs Fund. What a fantastic and generous idea!  Well done BAD!
Vicki Storrs
Vicki Storrs