Author Topic: MyAgilityDog December 4-6, 2015 - Norco, CA (Saturday is Full)  (Read 381 times)

Deni

• Judge
MyAgilityDog December 4-6, 2015 - Norco, CA (Saturday is Full)
« on: November 27, 2015, 09:22:25 PM »
Hi Everyone,

Thanks to all of our wonderful exhibitors the upcoming Dec 4-6, 2015 NADAC trial is going to be a big one!  We sure hate to turn anyone away, but Saturday December 5th has reached the run limits and we won't be able to take any 'day of trial' entries.

Confirmations have been emailed for all the pre-entries received.  If you've sent one in and have not received any news, please contact us at: team@MyAgilityDog.com. There is a limited amount of space still available on Friday and Sunday if you're interested in coming out.

Watch our website at www.MyAgilityDog.com for updates! 

We're looking forward to a fun filled weekend with Judge Chris Nelson! 

Thanks again and see you soon!!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 07:02:09 AM by Deni »
Denise

Jean Sather (McCreight)

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Re: MyAgilityDog December 4-6, 2015 - Norco, CA (Saturday is Full)
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 08:44:42 AM »
What a great "problem" to have, been years since that happened to us!  Congrats and have fun MAD and Denise!
Jean, Zack & Tux
Montana

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 08:48:52 AM »
What a great "problem" to have, been years since that happened to us!  Congrats and have fun MAD and Denise!

It didn't used to be that way, but Denise and her group definitely create a trial that everyone wants to come to and they just keep getting bigger and bigger!

Maybe Denise can share some of the things they do that is continuing to create such enthusiasm for their trials?  I get such raving reviews about their trials!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Deni

• Judge
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2015, 12:10:49 AM »
We just work hard to have fun, efficient trials, at nice sites! Our exhibitors and judges have been wonderful and we are very thankful for all the support!   

Denise 

Denise

Murrelet Halterman

• Judge
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2015, 11:15:49 AM »
MyAgilityDog Trials are the best!

From the standpoint of a frequent attendee:

Denise always makes sure the trials are low stress, low drama, but very efficient. Emphasis on dog and human fun. Denise is extremely accommodating to changes and additions, usually has a fun game for workers, and nice check in prizes that are fun/thoughtful. MyAgilityDog poop bags are the best!

Denise, Ed, and Lorraine always provides a great spread of snacks for breakfast, and include a delicious lunch. Every morning Denise announces and hands out the New Title ribbons during the briefing, and has very cool High In Trial ribbons, NATCH ribbons, and NATCH poles.

The previous location was nice, with lots of places to walk the dogs, but I think the new, huge, covered horse arena is going to be extremely popular - I know a lot of us love the new location!

And I have to mention that Denise made sure that Tui had multiple opportunities to get her Extreme NATCH, and she made a crazy, huge, awesome EXTREME custom rosette for my little Toofus.

And after all this, she still manages to have time to go have a blast, no matter what, with Riot. She sets a good example of what every competitor should strive for - fun and connection with your dog!

From the very happy Team of Murrelet, Tui, and Malko
Murrelet Halterman
Avian Researcher At Large

Deni

• Judge
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2015, 10:15:24 PM »
Aw, see what I mean; our exhibitors/judges are awesome!!

Denise
Denise