Author Topic: New Title & Specialty Awards List  (Read 4944 times)

Murrelet Halterman

• Judge
Re: New Title & Specialty Awards List
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2015, 01:15:11 PM »
Denise Gosik and Riot hit that trifecta this weekend, with a Jumpers run that completed NATCH 1, Vers-NATCH 1, and All-Around NATCH 1. The fact that it was also a bonus attempt was icing on the cake!

Woohoo!

Murrelet
Murrelet Halterman
Avian Researcher At Large

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2015, 08:10:06 PM »
So for the all-around NATCH, it is required that it be X-hoopers, or can it be numbered hoopers or a combo of both?

The All Around NATCH requires X-Hoopers only.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2015, 08:11:53 PM »
Sharon, you said that "You must earn a NATCH before a Versatility NATCH can be earned..."

However, if the last run needed for a NATCH *and* Versatility NATCH both happens to be Jumpers, Regular or Chances, one could conceivably earn them simultaneously - correct?

And I suppose the same might be said of the All Around NATCH, however unlikely that might be to occur!

Great to have this updated list - my baby dog is working on filling it out.
diane

That is correct.  A Jumpers qualifier might finish all three NATCHes if you have everything else!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

mephalon

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2015, 08:33:38 AM »
Do the Special Awards apply to the Intro Level as well?

Fitzroy earned his basic title in all six Intro Classes- doesn't that mean he earned his Intro Versatility Award?   That does not when I look up his points.   Did it just not get calculated yet or do the Special Awards not apply to Intro?

TIA

Mary
Mary P.

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2015, 11:25:41 AM »
Do the Special Awards apply to the Intro Level as well?

Fitzroy earned his basic title in all six Intro Classes- doesn't that mean he earned his Intro Versatility Award?   That does not when I look up his points.   Did it just not get calculated yet or do the Special Awards not apply to Intro?

TIA

Mary

The awards do apply to Intro.  Chris just hasn't programmed in the new awards yet.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility