Author Topic: Premium available! Circle of Friends NADAC trial Feb 5-7, 2016, Conyers GA (Atl)  (Read 414 times)

ResQ_Dogs

The Circle of Friends trial is now open! Join us in Georgia for 3 full days of NADAC agility. We offer all levels, including Intro, and we love newbies! If you're new to agility or to NADAC, check the box on your premium to have a club member get in touch with you, answer your questions, and help you at the trial. Get your entry in by Jan 23 and pay only $10/run.

New for this trial - if you enter at least 2 runs in advance, you can add more runs at the trial at the rate you paid when you entered! Also new -we're accepting day-of-show entries until the show fills at $15/run.

Our trial is on well-groomed dirt/sand under the roof of the Walker Arena at the Georgia International Horse Park. This beautiful facility has full-service RV parking, lots of crating on concrete or dirt, pristine bathrooms, food concessions, and 1,400 acres of open space for you and your dogs. Our judge is the inimitable Dwayne Bonker, so you know we'll have fun!

Get the premium and all the details at www.circleoffriendsagility.com

Email me at dcdriscoll@att.net if I can answer any questions about our trial. We look forward to seeing you in February!

Diane Driscoll, Trial Chair
Circle of Friends Dog Agility, LLC
Diane Driscoll
Greensboro GA

Linda W. Anderson

• Trial Secretary
I filled out my entries last night!  Looking forward to coming down again.
Linda & the Daxes
Linda W. Anderson - Dogs have only one fault, their lives are too short!

ResQ_Dogs

I'm so glad to hear it that, Linda! See you soon!

Diane
Diane Driscoll
Greensboro GA