Author Topic: Distance Skills and FitPaws Level 1 Online Classes Closing this week!  (Read 2459 times)

Amanda Nelson

• Fluid Motion Agility
  • Judge
  • Fluid Motion Agility-For the Athlete in Your Dog!
    • Fluid Motion Agility
Re: Distance Skills and FitPaws Level 1 Online Classes Closing this week!
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2016, 05:11:39 PM »
Intro to Distance, FitPaws Level 1, and the Fluid Motion Handling Group are all closing tonight at midnight! Sign up at www.fluidmotionagility.com

Amanda Nelson
FitPaws Master Training

Hi Everyone!
   I will be closing enrollment in both the Intro to Distance Online Class and the FitPaws Level 1 Online class this week! Below is some information about both classes and links to enroll. :-D

Intro to Distance  Jan 4th - 25th

Just can't seem to get that "Out Tunnel"? Having Trouble with NADAC Chances? Wanting to work towards big distance with your dog? Well, this is the class for you! A strong Foundation is the key to success!!

In this Online Class, Amanda will be going over her foundation exercises for teaching her dogs distance skills.  She will be showing how she starts all her young dogs, with her proven groundwork exercises, to learn distance skills. Amanda will progress to more complicated exercises showing how to continue increasing your dog's distance!

http://fluidmotionagility.com/online-classes--2

FitPaws Online Class

Amanda will be offering a 6 week FitPaws Level 1 class starting on January 1st 2016. This class will cover all of Amanda's foundation exercises as well as Level 1 exercises.  During the 6 weeks working spot students can submit homework for Amanda to review and critique. This class will be limited to 10 working spots and unlimited auditors.

Working spot students will submit homework each week to the Fluid Motion Online Training site. Videos will need to be uploaded through Youtube. Amanda will review and critique videos and may ask for additional videos to be submitted depending on the exercise that week.

This 6 week class will be covering the foundation exercises Amanda trains to create proper form and build core strength. Amanda will also be showing more advanced exercises building from the foundation exercises using FitPaws equipment.  In this class Amanda will be using a Fitbone, disc and an aerobic step bench.

Students are not required to have all of this equipment as Amanda will make adjustments depending on what students have. The only required piece of equipment is an aerobic step bench, these can be found at almost any department store and on Amazon.

It is recommended that students have at least 1 Fitbone (or a disc) and the bench for this class. 

During the 6 weeks Amanda will upload one main lesson that students will submit for homework and also supplemental lessons with different equipment being used or different ways to do the exercise.

Auditors may ask questions in the forum, but may not submit any videos for review.

You can sign up for the FitPaws Level 1 class below, please chose an auditing spot or a working spot. Working spots are limited to 10 teams and unlimited auditors.

http://fluidmotionagility.com/fitpaws
Amanda Nelson
Online Classes and Private Lessons available!
--
For the Athlete in Your Dog!
www.fluidmotionagility.com

Sara Langston

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2016, 07:06:00 AM »
I see by the dates that this class has now ended, however, I can't find the videos that were posted during this class.  Do we still have access to these videos???  I would like to watch them again, and again, and again.............  Thanks, Amanda, for what you do.  Love working these exercises. 

Sara Langston
Sara Langston, Laughing Dog Agility
The Bridge Creek Boys
NATCH3 V-NATCH Kane, Mac, Blaze, & Rocket

Amanda Nelson

• Fluid Motion Agility
  • Judge
  • Fluid Motion Agility-For the Athlete in Your Dog!
    • Fluid Motion Agility
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2016, 09:00:47 AM »
You have to save the Youtube links to keep the videos saved, Send me an email and I will send you all the links! :-D

Thanks!
Amanda

I see by the dates that this class has now ended, however, I can't find the videos that were posted during this class.  Do we still have access to these videos???  I would like to watch them again, and again, and again.............  Thanks, Amanda, for what you do.  Love working these exercises. 

Sara Langston
Amanda Nelson
Online Classes and Private Lessons available!
--
For the Athlete in Your Dog!
www.fluidmotionagility.com

Sara Langston

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #18 on: February 29, 2016, 06:23:53 AM »
Will do.  Thanks.

Sara
Sara Langston, Laughing Dog Agility
The Bridge Creek Boys
NATCH3 V-NATCH Kane, Mac, Blaze, & Rocket