Author Topic: Hoopers & Extreme Hoopers  (Read 3190 times)

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
Re: Hoopers & Extreme Hoopers
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2016, 09:34:36 AM »
I have a question about combining points.  I am hoping to earn the Hoopers points required for the Novice all-around, but will need to use both kinds of hoopers to get there.  Since my goal is to add the points I earn in the extreme version to the ones I have earned in the numbered version, do I need to do this as I earn them, before they are used for an extreme hoopers title, or can I wait until I have the total required points and do one transfer?

Thank you,
Cynthia Gilliland
Wilder, VT

Wait until you have the needed points and do one transfer.  Good luck!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

philwala

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2016, 03:03:40 PM »
So if I wait until I have 30+ points in Novice X-HP, move up to Open X-HP, and THEN transfer my Novice points to Numbered HP, would I be at the Open Level in both X-HP and Numbered HP? Or would I have to move back down to the Novice Level in X-HP?  In other words, if Iíve earned my X-HP-N and then transfer the points to numbered, am I essentially trading my X-HP-N title for an HP-N title, and then starting over in X-HP?

Phil Wala
Minnesota
Phil Wala

NATCH3 V-NATCH2 AA-NATCH2 Skeeter

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2016, 03:05:36 PM »
So if I wait until I have 30+ points in Novice X-HP, move up to Open X-HP, and THEN transfer my Novice points to Numbered HP, would I be at the Open Level in both X-HP and Numbered HP? Or would I have to move back down to the Novice Level in X-HP?  In other words, if Iíve earned my X-HP-N and then transfer the points to numbered, am I essentially trading my X-HP-N title for an HP-N title, and then starting over in X-HP?

Phil Wala
Minnesota

If you transfer all of your Novice X-Hoopers points to Hoopers, then you would have also removed your Novice title in X-Hoopers and would not be eligible to run at the Open level until you earn a Novice title again.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility