Author Topic: Commonly asked questions about Numbered Hoopers and X-Hoopers  (Read 5668 times)

Heidi Konesko

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Re: Commonly asked questions about Numbered Hoopers and X-Hoopers
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2016, 12:03:50 PM »
I will miss the EGC style scoring too.  I was secretly hoping it would spread into the other classes of nadac.  :)  I think it's really helped with my mindset to keep going, keep working the course, and minimizing the emotional impact of so called "mistakes".  I just checked my points, about 1/3 of Jack's 150 XBR points have been 5 pt'ers, and I never thought of those as a failure.  Oh well.  I will try to hold it in my mind.  Glad I was around for it the way it was these past years.  -Heidi in NH
Heidi in NH with Penny and Hi Jack
Molly and Sophie at the Bridge

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
Re: Commonly asked questions about Numbered Hoopers and X-Hoopers
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2016, 12:11:10 PM »
I will miss the EGC style scoring too.  I was secretly hoping it would spread into the other classes of nadac.  :)  I think it's really helped with my mindset to keep going, keep working the course, and minimizing the emotional impact of so called "mistakes".  I just checked my points, about 1/3 of Jack's 150 XBR points have been 5 pt'ers, and I never thought of those as a failure.  Oh well.  I will try to hold it in my mind.  Glad I was around for it the way it was these past years.  -Heidi in NH

If this were 1993 and I had thought of EGC scoring, I agree with you totally!  I wish that the entire NADAC program had started with EGC scoring!  I love it!  But what I love isn't always what is best for the overall business and the masses.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility