Author Topic: Great Weekend at BAD, THANKS!!  (Read 128 times)

Jean Wilkins

• Judge
Great Weekend at BAD, THANKS!!
« on: February 08, 2016, 03:31:07 PM »
What an AWESOME Breakaway Action Dog (BAD) trial we had in Maryland this past weekend.  It was a fun filled, ribbons flying out the door, great friends, wonderful judge, great weather (we now have a building to crate in so you donít have to work out of your car and we have great weather) and just a great weekend.

Thank you to all the exhibitors who came out and supported us; helped build courses and work the ring and had great attitudes that made this weekend so successful.  THANK YOU!!!

We had a large Intro class with lots of new people and baby dogs. You all were awesome to watch and you all had a great time, very pleased with this new group coming out to play.

Thanks also to our wonderful judge, Pat Daggett who always helps us put on an awesome trial and great to work with.  Thanks for helping us make this trial great.  You rocked!!!

We will be having our Games Only (TN; TG; WV) trial in our building in April again. Hope to see you at them.  Check our website for it soon at: www.actiondogs.org .  Great news is we have a building (next door) for you to crate your dogs in if you want instead of using your vehicle.

Thanks to everyone who came out and supported BAD.  Hope everyone had as much fun as I did.  Hope to see you all again real soon.

Congratulations to everyone and thanks for making it a great trial. See below for the list of brags that we had for this trial.  Congratulations to all on your successes.

Jean
Trial Chair

Weekend Brags:
Laura and Daeja earned their O-TN-I title.
Laura and Corrie earned their O-TN-E title.
Rebecca and Keaton earned their 1st 2 titles; TN-I and TG-I.
Laurie and Widget, Laurie ran FAST!!
Jan and Jack earned their TN-I; TG-I; and WV-I titles.
Charlotte and Torrey earned their S-TG-N title and a perfect Sunday.
Linda and Catcher earned their S-TN-O title.
Linda and Porsche earned their O-TN-N; O-WV-N; TG-N; and Novice Versatility titles.
Peggy and Chip earned their S-EG-E title.
Gail and Skye earned their NATCH Points in TG.
Carole and FFlash earned Versatility NATCH #3.
Peggy and Davy earned Versatility NATCH #9.
Sam and Squeek came all the way from Washington state to visit and play with us; they were both very happy to be running in the East.  We ALL loved having them come and visit us.

Again congrats to everyone!! You all ROCKED this trial.  See you in April which will be a games trial and August for a full trial with all the classes; HP; BR; and XHP included! 
Jean Wilkins
Kopper, Zephry, & Wit
Maryland