Author Topic: Galloping Dog Agility Trial - Belgrade Montana March 18-20  (Read 132 times)

Jean Sather (McCreight)

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Galloping Dog Agility Trial - Belgrade Montana March 18-20
« on: March 01, 2016, 08:33:47 AM »
Hey its March already!!  Our spring trial is coming up in just 2-1/2 short weeks!  This will be a fun trial, offering all NADAC classes, so whatever goals you are working toward there will be a way for you to play and have fun with your dogs.  Judge Sunny Williams is coming from Colorado and no doubt will be bringing great weather along with her.  The premium is available here http://gallopingdog.com/trial-info/trial-premiums/ .

If you know for sure you will be coming, Id really appreciate receiving your entry sooner rather than later, since the next few weeks are going to be rather busy ones in my life and Id like to avoid getting slammed that last week if possible.  I totally understand people who will be coming from further away might want to wait until they see the weather forecasts that week to decide Id be happy to receive e-mail entries from people that week any information I can get into the computer by Thursday evening March 17 will just make things more relaxed for me during the trial weekend.

The fabulous Phyllis Mueller will be catering this trial for us again, please note that we do need to try to get accurate counts to her by Tuesday evening March 15 so she will have a good idea of how much food to prepare.  So even if you are planning to enter at the last-minute or day-of, it would be really helpful to know on Tuesday if you are planning to eat with us that weekend!

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon!

Jean McCreight
Trial Secretary
Jean, Zack & Tux
Montana