Author Topic: Way to reset time to stay logged in?  (Read 995 times)

Janice_Shavor

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Way to reset time to stay logged in?
« on: March 14, 2016, 08:44:06 AM »
Is there a way to reset the time to stay logged in?  I checked all the available options in Profile and didn't find anything.  I vaguely remember that there was a choice the first time I logged in.
Janice Shavor
Bella, Buddy, & Walker

Edraith

• the caving k9
    • Sunguramy Photography
Re: Way to reset time to stay logged in?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 05:24:22 PM »
Logout, then log back in and change the time before submitting :)
It would also be in your remebered passwords in your web browser, and a cookie stored for how long. If you have firefox you can search by url and find it (just type in nadac). But the easier way is to just log out then log back in and select tbe new time you want.
Amata & Edraith
facebook.com/Edraith

Janice_Shavor

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2016, 07:08:05 AM »
I can and have changed the time logging back in.  The next login defaults to 60 minutes. 
Janice Shavor
Bella, Buddy, & Walker

Vicki Storrs

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2016, 09:41:47 AM »
I will try to figure out what I did, because I am logged in automatically/"forever."  I go to safari on my phone, touch the preset NADAC icon (I bookmarked the "show unread posts since last visit" page) and it pops up directly to that page with any new messages. No muss, no fuss, no log in...but don't recall exactly HOW I set that up!  Will see if I can recreate it...watch, I'll screw it up and never get it back again!
Vicki Storrs
Vicki Storrs

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2016, 01:12:33 PM »
I will try to figure out what I did, because I am logged in automatically/"forever."  I go to safari on my phone, touch the preset NADAC icon (I bookmarked the "show unread posts since last visit" page) and it pops up directly to that page with any new messages. No muss, no fuss, no log in...but don't recall exactly HOW I set that up!  Will see if I can recreate it...watch, I'll screw it up and never get it back again!
Vicki Storrs

Thanks, Vicki!!  You are so good with helping everyone, including me!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Vicki Storrs

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2016, 04:45:00 PM »
Okay, Janice. I logged out (which I NEVER do) and got off the internet. Then I called up the NADAC forum web site, entered my user name and password and the option "forever."  Closed my internet connection (NOT using logout, simply exiting the site) and clicked my icon for the web page of NADAC forum, new messages, and it went there directly. Does this help?
Vicki
Vicki Storrs

Janice_Shavor

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2016, 06:02:55 PM »
I will try it.

Thanks
Janice Shavor
Bella, Buddy, & Walker