Author Topic: Agility Home For Sale - Maryland  (Read 1142 times)

Scott Whittington

Agility Home For Sale - Maryland
« on: June 23, 2012, 12:07:12 PM »
I am relocating to California and my home is up for sale here in Pasadena, MD.  For details use this address - http://homes.longandfoster.com/Real-Estate-Search.aspx - and put in 8049 Long Hill Rd, Pasadena, MD in the search box.

The property has a kennel and a 100' x 120' synthetic turf field and it is fully fenced in.  Also, a small barn for storing equipment, etc. 

If you know of anyone looking for this type of property, please pass the information along.

I appreciate any help in getting this home sold so that I can make my journey West!

Thanks,

Scott Whittington
Pasadena, MD
Scott Whittington
Little Elm, TX

dmadrid

Re: Agility Home For Sale - Maryland
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 01:28:45 PM »
Scott -

Can I ask you about your synthetic turf?  How long have you had it, is it hard to maintain, is the initial cost very high, does it drain well?  My club is looking at options for resurfacing our agility field, and yours  is just beautiful!  Any information would be much appreciated.

Best,
Danielle
Danielle

Scott Whittington

Re: Agility Home For Sale - Maryland
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 12:58:02 PM »
The turf was installed by GTR Turf (www.gtrturf.com) in 2010.  Depending on the site, the costs can be high for leveling the surface.  There is a lot about the turf on the website.  They will most likely give you a free quote on your site.  You will have to maintain it by keeping it clean of debris and fluffing it up using a large brush device attached to a power driven drive system.  It drains very well since it is placed on a sand base and has many holes it the turf for draining through.

Scott
Scott Whittington
Little Elm, TX