Author Topic: Household membership?  (Read 749 times)

agilitynerd

Household membership?
« on: March 28, 2016, 06:31:26 PM »
I don't see any option for a household membership. Is there?  Or do we just sign up one person for the address?
Thanks!
Barb Krause

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
Re: Household membership?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 11:28:40 AM »
Hi Barb,

We do have a household option.  We just haven't quite gotten the website updated to reflect it.   Although now that you've reminded me I'm going to get a written note in there right now.

If you take that option just send a note with your payment saying it is for your hosuehold, and then list who all that includes.

Then a one year associate will cover everyone for one year :)

Crystal Young

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2016, 07:46:33 AM »
Hi Barb,

We do have a household option.  We just haven't quite gotten the website updated to reflect it.   Although now that you've reminded me I'm going to get a written note in there right now.

If you take that option just send a note with your payment saying it is for your hosuehold, and then list who all that includes.

Then a one year associate will cover everyone for one year :)

Chris I asked this question some time ago and never got a response.  So glad it has finally been answered.  So now my question is how do I combine us?  I have already paid for associate for 5 years.  Can I still add my household?  How do I do this?

Thanks,
Crystal Young
Crystal Young
Owned and loved by the Gray Ghost
NATCH 3 V-NATCH 2 Durango
Helena  MT

Amy McGovern

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2016, 08:14:45 AM »
Oh I want to know that too!  I think we are ok since I am technically the owner of all of our dogs but my son runs one of them (as a JH).  If I need to have him listed, let me know.

-Amy
Amy and the schnauzers

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2016, 01:58:27 PM »
Just shoot me an email and I can get anyone added on :)