Author Topic: Transferring old EGC points  (Read 674 times)

MoabDiane

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Transferring old EGC points
« on: May 10, 2016, 08:22:13 PM »
Can someone point me towards the post where transfer of points is described - from which of the old EGC games to the latest versions or other classes?
(I'm vaguely remembering that Extreme Chances might be transferred to "regular" Chances....but not sure about that, or any other games/points!)

Or just post the answer!
Many thanks.

Diane, Bracken and Teasel

Rebecca Kriz

• portfolio
Re: Transferring old EGC points
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2016, 12:11:40 PM »
I am not sure which thread it is, but I'm pretty sure X-Chances transferred to Chances and X-Gaters transferred to Barrelers.
Rebecca, Truly & Mud

Rsquared

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • Scooter's Mom
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2016, 09:55:45 PM »
Sharon wrote:

Gaters can go to Barrelers,  X-Chances and x-Gmablers could go to Chances.

There will be no more Extreme NATCH, it will be replaced with an All Around NATCH that includes X-Hoopers and Barrelers.

Barrelers will be called Barrelers, not Extreme Barrelers.  We will stop using the acronym of EGC, since Barrelers and X-Hoopers will become NADAC classes and not a separate entity.  Strategic Hoopers will end.  Clubs can offer Numbered Hoopers or X-Hoopers and those points will combine together as "Hoopers".

Sharon
Ronni in San Diego with Scooter, Ollie & Xtra Crispy (R.I.P. Sage)

Linda L

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2016, 08:28:49 AM »
Not that I'm anywhere close, but you have to keep track of X-Hoopers and Regular Hoopers points separately for All-Around NATCH, but you combine the points for your Hoopers titles????   

So for example, if I have 50 Novice Hoopers points and 50 Novice X-Hoopers points, I actually have a Novice Outstanding Hoopers title?

Linda Lavolette
Twister, Sparky, and Carnie

Rebecca Kriz

• portfolio
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2016, 10:32:31 AM »
Not that I'm anywhere close, but you have to keep track of X-Hoopers and Regular Hoopers points separately for All-Around NATCH, but you combine the points for your Hoopers titles????   

So for example, if I have 50 Novice Hoopers points and 50 Novice X-Hoopers points, I actually have a Novice Outstanding Hoopers title?

Linda Lavolette

Pretty sure the answer is no.  You can have X-Hoopers points transferred to Hoopers, but then you don't have those X-Hoopers points anymore.
Rebecca, Truly & Mud

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2016, 11:12:51 AM »

Linda Lavolette

No, not unless you do a transfer and then you lose all points in the class that you transferred from.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility