Author Topic: Perhaps The Potential NC Championships Location Should Be Scrapped  (Read 638 times)

TheQuestKnight

• I'm a Marxist: Groucho, Chico, Harpo, Zeppo, Gummo
Hi.................

Perhaps there is no place for politics in agility; but since NADAC is BY FAR the most welcoming and supportive agility venue, IMHO, I believe that the recent discriminatory legislation affecting the LGBT community that was passed into law recently, should disqualify any site in North Carolina.

There are MANY good people in North Carolina.........................and I truly want to believe that no one in the NC NADAC family supports this legislation!

Within NADAC, EVERYONE is treated EQUALLY......................including ALL dogs, regardless of their genetic heritage!

When anyone among us is treated unequally, unless we speak up FOR EQUALITY, we are GUILTY of complicity in supporting inequality.........................

Thank you for taking the time to read my post....................and to give it due consideration.

Hugs & wags,

Al & Barb Ceranko, Pelli, Katie & Lily in Ohio
Castle Camelot: Al, Barb, Dred, Gael & Pellinore . . . and from The Bridge Grill & Pub,  Kali, Flurry, Promise, Chico, Romulus, Trix and Tony.