Author Topic: Champs pre-trial changes  (Read 1151 times)

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
Champs pre-trial changes
« on: April 10, 2016, 12:46:12 PM »
Well after a VERY stressful week, I can now announce some changes to the champs format.  The venue changed management and they lost a bunch of previous contracts, one of which was ours.  If we hadn't happened to call them about some of the RV parking, we wouldn't have even known that they gave our dates to a horse show.  After many, many phone calls and long arguments and  conversations, we have MOST of our dates back.

Changes are:

NO RV's can come in on Saturday or Sunday like we have in the past.  The RV parking lot is rented for that weekend and we have NO access until Monday morning after 8am.  So for those that always come in early, this year you can't.  period.  For those that rent RV's to be delivered, you can still do that and they can deliver on Saturday, BUT they will be parked between the horse stalls, not in the RV lot and they cannot be moved once parked between the barns.  You can have NO access to them until Monday morning after 8am.

Stalls: the stalls that we use will be being used up until Sunday night.  So no one can move into the stalls on Monday in the "close" stall barns.  You can rent stalls in the ones further away (another 50 feet) but the close ones cannot be set up until Tuesday, as they have to clean all of the shavings, manure, urine, etc out on Monday and the crews need to be able to drive their rigs in and out all day to get them cleaned for use on Tuesday.

All of the Monday classes will be moved to Tuesday and Wednesday. Two rounds of X-Hoopers will run on Tuesday.  The third round of X-Hoopers will run Wednesday and all three rounds of Barrelers will run on Wednesday.

Please do NOT try to be "special" and come in early and think that you can scope out the site and make your own personal changes to the above.  All that does is get NADAC in trouble.  Please abide by the rules and do not make plans to be there on the grounds before Monday 8sm.  You can come and watch the horse show that is taking place on the weekend/

For a week we had no site, but through some very hard work, slight legal approaches and many phone calls, we now have our site back for at least six of the original seven days.  Good job, Becky!

I will be posting a new pre-trial entry form.

Sharon

Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

agilitynerd

Re: Champs pre-trial changes
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2016, 04:27:52 PM »
Good job, Becky is right!  Wow, how horrid that could have gone.

PS:  what kind of cookies does Becky like? :)

Barb

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2016, 04:33:52 PM »
Good job, Becky is right!  Wow, how horrid that could have gone.

PS:  what kind of cookies does Becky like? :)

Barb

Neither of us could imagine that post that said we lost our site and were looking for a new site for this year!!!  And for way too long they argued that the horse show booked on our weekend had priority.  But Becky swayed them into switching over to us.  We even had the signed contract from them, but they didn't accept that because they didn't have one in "their" files.....

Becky does chocolate chip............ well, truthfully, she is dieting and won't eat cookies........ but......... "I" do!!

Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2016, 08:49:39 PM »
For those that have already entered the pre-trial classes, I will change your Monday entries over to Tuesday and Wednesday unless you tell me otherwise.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

cheyaut

• CheyAut Ranch
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2016, 11:26:16 PM »
Oh my gosh, that is crazy! Way to go Becky!
Jessi Zamboni

Lorrie Stelz

• My website
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2016, 06:46:20 PM »
Do you have a guesstimate what time we will start on Tuesday since we will still need to set up our stalls that morning?  What time do the stall areas open to set up?  Might be a bit crazy entering runs and trying to haul our stuff in at the same time. 

Like would we be starting a tad later on Tuesday morning so we can all unload and haul our stuff in before our runs?

So glad you got this site. AGAIN!  ;)  Did they send you a new contract so they don't go back on their word a second time?

Can't wait to come!!
Lorrie Stelz

Kaiden: NATCH 10, VersNATCH 8 Tartan Bay More Than Meets The Eye MX MXJ MXF O-HP-E XBR-E IT HIC HOF
Tripp: NATCH 4, VersNATCH 3, All Around NATCH BB's Embrace The Journey HIT HIC HOF
& ret. Chaney: NATCH 8 VersNATCH 5 Wildblue Enchanted MX MXJ MJB MXF S-HP-E HOF

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2016, 07:26:10 PM »
Do you have a guesstimate what time we will start on Tuesday since we will still need to set up our stalls that morning?  What time do the stall areas open to set up?  Might be a bit crazy entering runs and trying to haul our stuff in at the same time. 

Like would we be starting a tad later on Tuesday morning so we can all unload and haul our stuff in before our runs?

So glad you got this site. AGAIN!  ;)  Did they send you a new contract so they don't go back on their word a second time?

Can't wait to come!!

Yep, we will get it figured out so people aren't stressed.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Linda W. Anderson

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2016, 01:23:30 PM »
Sorry if I missed this, but has the new Pre-Champs entry form been posted and if so, where can I find it?
Thanks,
Linda Anderson
Linda W. Anderson - Dogs have only one fault, their lives are too short!

Richard Wolfe

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • The line is not your friend, do not hug the line!!
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2016, 01:38:56 PM »
Hi, Linda.  I don't know if the new one is posted yet, but it would be under the media tab in the row that is at the top of the home page.
Richard Wolfe
Sparkle, Rowdy, Rumor and Raven

Jean Sather (McCreight)

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2016, 05:53:35 PM »
Just getting around to working on pre-Champs entries, I see this statement in the first post on this thread:

"All of the Monday classes will be moved to Tuesday and Wednesday. Two rounds of X-Hoopers will run on Tuesday.  The third round of X-Hoopers will run Wednesday and all three rounds of Barrelers will run on Wednesday."

But on the entry form I downloaded on April 10 it is showing all three rounds of X-Hoopers on Wednesday.  Barrelers is showing rounds 1 & 2 on Tuesday and Round 3 on Wednesday.

Just wondering if the entry form is showing the correct listing of classes and days?  And/or did I miss a later entry form download or some corrected information?

Also wondering for the other classes (TG, TN, WV etc.) will the two rounds be two different courses?  Or two runs on the same course?

Apologize if these questions have already been asked and answered elsewhere.  I've been sort of on and off the Forum this spring and may have missed something ...

Thanks for any clarification.
Jean, Zack & Tux
Montana

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2016, 09:02:13 PM »
Just getting around to working on pre-Champs entries, I see this statement in the first post on this thread:

"All of the Monday classes will be moved to Tuesday and Wednesday. Two rounds of X-Hoopers will run on Tuesday.  The third round of X-Hoopers will run Wednesday and all three rounds of Barrelers will run on Wednesday."

But on the entry form I downloaded on April 10 it is showing all three rounds of X-Hoopers on Wednesday.  Barrelers is showing rounds 1 & 2 on Tuesday and Round 3 on Wednesday.

Just wondering if the entry form is showing the correct listing of classes and days?  And/or did I miss a later entry form download or some corrected information?

Also wondering for the other classes (TG, TN, WV etc.) will the two rounds be two different courses?  Or two runs on the same course?

Apologize if these questions have already been asked and answered elsewhere.  I've been sort of on and off the Forum this spring and may have missed something ...

Thanks for any clarification.

The entry form listing is correct.

We won't know if the runs are double run or separate runs until the entry numbers are in.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility