Author Topic: RV Parking for 2016 Championships  (Read 13852 times)

Greg Battaglia

• Judge
    • mdt/Agility Ability LLC
Re: RV Parking for 2016 Championships
« Reply #120 on: August 30, 2016, 07:35:27 PM »
Hi Folks,
For those of you renting RVs from Access RV, here is how the trailers will be delivered:

Trailers will be delivered on Monday starting at 8am, but will be parked at the back of the parking area.  Once all trailers scheduled for delivery Monday are at the facility, Access RV will place them in their assigned space.  It will probably take 4-5 hours to deliver all trailers to the facility, so parking in assigned spaces will probably not happen until after noon.

If you are renting your RV from someone other than Access RV, you need to make them aware of your assigned parking time.

Thanks to Linda Fuller for coordinating the deliveries with Access RV.  It's been a huge help.

GregB
"Old Guys Rule"

Mary Kapner

« Reply #121 on: August 31, 2016, 09:32:19 AM »
Great job, Greg!  I so appreciate your efforts.  Not an easy task!  Thanks to Linda, also, for coordinating with Access for us.
Mary Kapner
"Poodle This!"

DebbieP

« Reply #122 on: September 01, 2016, 02:29:35 AM »
Thank you, Greg and Linda!!  So very helpful and nice of you to work it out with AccessRV!

Debbie P with Dylan and Java Joe

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Debbie in Louisville KY with
Dylan the BC and Java Joe the amped-up All American

Brenda Nault

« Reply #123 on: September 05, 2016, 08:12:03 AM »
can anyone give me the scoop on filling our rvs with water. i did read somewhere about people filling on site??or is there a dump station place close by I can fill at . I'm driving three days down from northern sask canada and will most likely be staying at the local walmart the sunday night.thanks
Brenda and her little Sheltie Zeva
BRENDA NAULT

MoabDiane

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #124 on: September 05, 2016, 09:04:49 AM »
Look back on page 5 of this thread, at the very bottom. I posted information about the closest RV park. We will string together our hoses mid week to fill water, but as Greg suggested,, plan to come with a full tank of water.

Diane

Greg Battaglia

• Judge
« Reply #125 on: September 14, 2016, 12:14:29 PM »
Hi Everyone,
I've just updated the S. Jordan Info file to include some medical info (Urgent Care and Pharmacy).  Please disregard the previous post's attachment, and use this one.  Sorry 'bout that.
GregB
"Old Guys Rule"

MoabDiane

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #126 on: September 14, 2016, 06:26:29 PM »
Greg, always helpful to have this kind of info.  Thanks!
I wonder if you could post it as a separate file under something other than RVs - folks without RVs might not see it - and need it!
Thanks.

diane

Greg Battaglia

• Judge
« Reply #127 on: September 14, 2016, 06:37:13 PM »
Good idea, Diane.  I will post the attachment on the Championships 2016 list.
Thanks.
GregB
"Old Guys Rule"

Kathy Upton

Re: RV Parking for 2016 Championships and Showers
« Reply #128 on: September 20, 2016, 11:26:15 PM »
As my shower is currently planned to be a storage area for food, is there any shower facility in the nearby buildings for RVers to use?

Greg Battaglia

• Judge
« Reply #129 on: September 21, 2016, 08:58:42 AM »
Hi Kathy,
I don't remember there being any public showers at the Equestrian Facility.  As for your groceries in the shower, are you aware there are grocery stores (Walmart & Harmon's) within a couple miles of the facility.  Even if you don't have a vehicle to get to the store with, I'm sure someone will be making the trip during the week, and you can probably hitch a ride.
Thanks.
GregB
"Old Guys Rule"

Lindsey Cooper

• Trial Secretary
    • Mountain Dog Sports
« Reply #130 on: September 21, 2016, 09:12:42 AM »
2 years ago there were 2 shower stalls available in a building a little ways away from the arena. They are definitely not fancy showers - dark and not overly clean, but they work. We had to get a code from Marj to get into the building and it changed each day. I would recommend shower shoes and if you go after dark, take a flashlight because it's hard to find the light switches in the building and figure out how to get to the back to where the showers are. :)

Lindsey

karen.porter1

« Reply #131 on: September 23, 2016, 03:29:48 PM »
greg is it possible to park our small uhaul trailer we are pulling with my machine in it somewhere out of the way for the week? its a 12 x 6 foot trailer :)
Karen Porter
Sky - Hillstone Cleared For Takeoff
Aero - Hillstones Piper Cub

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #132 on: September 23, 2016, 06:42:38 PM »
2 years ago there were 2 shower stalls available in a building a little ways away from the arena. They are definitely not fancy showers - dark and not overly clean, but they work. We had to get a code from Marj to get into the building and it changed each day. I would recommend shower shoes and if you go after dark, take a flashlight because it's hard to find the light switches in the building and figure out how to get to the back to where the showers are. :)

Lindsey

Those bathrooms are no longer available.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #133 on: September 23, 2016, 06:43:31 PM »
greg is it possible to park our small uhaul trailer we are pulling with my machine in it somewhere out of the way for the week? its a 12 x 6 foot trailer :)

Yes, there is a parking lot to the back where you can park an unused trailer.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #134 on: September 25, 2016, 09:02:01 PM »
RV lot is empty, Greg.

Everyone else, be sure Greg is on site before you pull you vehicle in and that it is the right time for you to drive in, unless you are in the front row.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility