Author Topic: Thank you from BAD, MD Great Weekend  (Read 201 times)

Jean Wilkins

• Judge
Thank you from BAD, MD Great Weekend
« on: April 20, 2016, 01:15:31 PM »
What an AWESOME Breakaway Action Dog (BAD) trial we had in Maryland this past weekend.  It was a fun filled, ribbons flying out the door, great friends, wonderful judge, great weather and just a great weekend.

Thank you to all the exhibitors who came out and supported us; helped build courses and work the ring and had great attitudes that made this weekend so successful.  THANK YOU!!!

We had a nice size Intro class with lots of new people and baby dogs. You all were awesome to watch and you all had a great time, very pleased with this new group coming out to play.

Thanks also to our wonderful judge, Jeff Reidl who always helps us put on an awesome trial and great to work with.  Thanks for helping us make this trial great.  You rocked!!!

Our next trial with be a full trial (#HP; BR; & XHP too) in August at the FISC.  Hope to see you at that trial. J Check our website for it soon at: www.actiondogs.org .

Thanks to everyone who came out and supported BAD.  Hope everyone had as much fun as I did.  Hope to see you all again real soon.

Congratulations to everyone and thanks for making it a great trial. See below for the list of brags that we had for this trial.  Congratulations to all on your successes.

Jean
Trial Chair

Weekend Brags:
Laura and Daeja earned their S-TN-I title.
Pat and Mica earned their WV-I title their 1st weekend in weavers.
Debra and Eila earned their S-TN-O title.
Lisa and Tikki earned their O-TN-O title.
Gail and Shellie earned their S-WV-N; S-TG-N; & S-TN-O titles.
Catherine and Katydid earned their Versatility NATCH #5.
Karen and Harry earned their S-WV-E; Superior Elite Versatility and Triple Superior Versatility; AND their Versatility NATCH #2

Again congrats to everyone!! You all ROCKED this trial.  See you in August for a full trial with all the classes; HP; BR; and XHP included!

Jean Wilkins
Kopper, Zephry, & Wit
Maryland