Author Topic: Play~Bow Thanks  (Read 516 times)

Maureen deHaan

• Trial Secretary
Play~Bow Thanks
« on: May 02, 2016, 02:54:19 AM »
Good morning everyone - Hope you are all dried out!  Wanted to thank everyone for supporting the trial this weekend and for those of you who pitched in and helped a very heartfelt THANK YOU!!!  We can't hold trials without volunteers and those of you who stepped up time and time again made the trial a success!

Special thanks to Carole Daggett for bringing some very challenging courses that were fun to run and for being an all around great judge!

I neglected to thank NAE during the morning briefings for the use of their equipment and the trial secretary services - Erin works hard behind the scenes to  make sure everyone's entries & results are correct and final results are sent out so quickly and NAE also makes sure we have quality equipment to play on.   Thank you to my friends at NAE!

Thanks also to the Ulster County Fairgrounds - Especially Gary Newkirk and his grandson, Jonathon,  who make sure we have a spot to play agility and indoor bathrooms to use (always a plus!!)

Thanks to my girls (Margaret and Shirley) who always take care of the little things during the day so I don't have to :)

I saw a lot of great runs and noticed that a lot of title ribbons and Q ribbons were gone so I know there were a lot of personal successes and congratulations to all on anything that was a success to you as a team!!  I hope you all had a fun trial and will consider joining us again in October.

Maureen
Maureen, Kiva & Zoe
Play~Bow
Kingston, NY

"A great dog is not determined by its papers"