Author Topic: Trial calendar bug?  (Read 428 times)

Edraith

• the caving k9
    • Sunguramy Photography
Trial calendar bug?
« on: May 06, 2016, 01:37:33 PM »
I cannot seem to get the trial calendar to work. I have not tried from computer but jt ised to work from mobile. It gives the error of "select of to five states". I am only clicking one state but it says two are selected, and it gives that more than five error.
Amata & Edraith
facebook.com/Edraith

Patty LeRoy

• Judge
Re: Trial calendar bug?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 01:43:26 PM »
That is what I get on my iPhone too, for quite a while now.  Works on a computer though.
Patty LeRoy
Alberta, Canada

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2016, 02:06:07 PM »
We will have Chris check it. I haven't had any issues, but I am on a computer.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Vicki Storrs

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2016, 03:32:29 PM »
I had this problem on my phone and iPad. I learned--when I touch on the "state or province" box I got a scroll through screen of options with US, Canadian and Australian states/provinces.. If you JUST touch on one state it will show 2 options have been selected in the state or province box, and will continue to show one more option selected than what you actually have chosen if you add more states. And then when you pick your date range and hit search, it will throw you out and say you need to select your place options. HOWEVER IF when that screen of states/provinces comes up you FIRST click on "Please Select" on that scroll and then pick your states, it works fine. At least it does on mine. Like you said, don't have this problem on my regular computer, just my phone and pad.
Vicki
Vicki Storrs

Edraith

• the caving k9
    • Sunguramy Photography
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2016, 06:35:54 PM »
Omg thanks Vicki that worked!
I am a weird tech age person whonuses their phone most the time as i am rarely at a computer so this is awesome!
Amata & Edraith
facebook.com/Edraith

Vicki Storrs

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2016, 08:27:10 PM »
You're welcome. I am NOT a tech age person, more a Stone Age person, so have No Idea WHY it works...

Vicki
Vicki Storrs

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2016, 06:31:21 AM »
It is an IPhone issue that we have finally found a solution for!

Soon as I get home we'll get the page updated and it should work correctly for all our Apple folks :)