Author Topic: Points  (Read 4063 times)

Dheavner

I was just checking my dogs points, titles, etc. and almost nothing is there ...  checked the forum and the NADAC website..... anyone else missing results and points???

RobertStewart

Re: Points
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2016, 06:06:41 AM »
I posted on this yesterday. Apparently there some kind of glitch going on right now as a bunch of points have disappeared. Chris I believe was working on points I'm sure he's on top of it. Seems like a systemic issue. So Good Luck Chris!
Robert Stewart
NATCH-4 Sidheag, PAX, MXP3, MXJP3, MFP, APD

Wynndzor, ECC, OJC, EAC, TG-E, S-TN-E, WV-E, BR-E, HP-O AX, AXJ, AXF

At the Bridge
NATCH-12, V-NATCH-11, AA-NATCH-4, MACH-2, PACH, ADCH/LAA, Platinum, PDCH-Bronze, Rocket Man
NATCH-4  MACH PDCH Brnz Ellie
NATCH-4  Misty Leigh
NATCH-4  "Q!"

ClairesK9s

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2016, 06:40:02 AM »
Yup, same thing happened to me today. ALOT of points are not showing up. I can only see Jumpers and Regular and no lifetime points at all visible.

Titles and certificates page is the same way. Missing titles

Lynn Broderick

• Trial Secretary
  • "Life begins at the edge of your comfort zone"
    • www.petworksbuffalo.com
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2016, 07:30:35 AM »
Was just trying to check points for one of ours and all the Chances, Jumpers and Regular points are missing from the nadac.com points look-up. I didn't check the forum listing.

Could we get a quick heads-up when it's fixed? We're getting close to some NATCHs this summer and I know we're off in the counts in our records somewhere.

Thanks, Lynn Broderick
Lynn Broderick
Up and Over Dog Sports & Four Seasons Agility Club
and Team Speed:
Maverick, Quick
Amber and Riley (at the Bridge)

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2016, 10:10:43 AM »
Yep, points are messed up right now.  Give Chris two days and all will be fine again!!

The software company did an update and lots got messed up.  But Chris can fix it!!

The only thing we might not be able to recover is those that renewed their associates in the past two weeks.  So if you did (there were 11 people) and it doesn't show up as renewed by Friday, let me know.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Marcy Matties

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • LuvMyDogs
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2016, 01:51:32 PM »
Yep, points are messed up right now.  Give Chris two days and all will be fine again!!

The software company did an update and lots got messed up.  But Chris can fix it!!

The only thing we might not be able to recover is those that renewed their associates in the past two weeks.  So if you did (there were 11 people) and it doesn't show up as renewed by Friday, let me know.

Sharon

Is this also affecting VT submissions, because 2 that I submitted this past weekend are not showing.  I assume it is all related but just wanted to be sure.

Marcy, Toby, Dublin and Odie
===============
I want to be runnin' when the sand runs out.

Cheryl/Manny

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2016, 02:09:53 PM »
Thanks Sharon and Chris,  nothing worse than the software people screwing up the program.   >:(

RobertStewart

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2016, 02:10:05 PM »
Good catch Marcie! I just noticed mine aren't showing up either. 3 of us did VT's on Saturday morning.
Robert Stewart

At the Bridge
NATCH-12, V-NATCH-11, AA-NATCH-4, MACH-2, PACH, ADCH/LAA, Platinum, PDCH-Bronze, Rocket Man
NATCH-4  Misty Leigh
NATCH-4  "Q!"

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2016, 07:42:24 PM »

Sharon

Points are points, when points are messed up, all points are messed up.  He will get it fixed.

Sharon
Is this also affecting VT submissions, because 2 that I submitted this past weekend are not showing.  I assume it is all related but just wanted to be sure.
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Rosemary

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2016, 03:53:17 AM »
What a royal pain!  As if you all don't have enough to do. Thanks for being on top of this - as always.  :)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 05:58:55 AM by Rosemary »

RobertStewart

Re: Points/VT Submissions
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2016, 05:15:36 AM »
It seems that all is almost back up to normal again on points. However, VT submissions from this past saturday and previously in April are still missing. I am assuming that Chris is working on all of it. So far, great job. Looks like it's almost all done 
Robert Stewart

At the Bridge
NATCH-4  Misty Leigh
NATCH-4  "Q!"

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2016, 09:58:18 AM »
Okay now check your points.   I just finished getting everything back. 
Possible known issues:

~Any changes requested after April 12 are probably not there now.  Currently going through all my old emails and redoing all changes since April 12.
Everything else should be there now.

~ VT Runs.   It's gonna take me a little while to recover everything there.

AgilityRocks!

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2016, 10:31:40 AM »
Hi Chris,
Thanks for checking into this and for putting so much time in.  I'm missing the last weekend of March,  Arf and Running still,
Bree
Bree Caldwell
Helena, MT

MoabDiane

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2016, 10:35:14 AM »
You've been busy!  Thanks for all the work this has obviously taken.
My two dogs' points are all up to date.

Only thing missing that I see (and NO biggie from here!) is the DRI for Bracken, #07-12190,  X-BR-E, Mountain Dog Sports, 2016-05-06.

If it's coming later, that's just hunky-dory!!
diane

RobertStewart

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2016, 10:35:53 AM »
Thanks Chris, great job!!!
Robert Stewart

At the Bridge
NATCH-4  Misty Leigh
NATCH-4  "Q!"