Author Topic: Points  (Read 4062 times)

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
Re: Points
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2016, 10:53:17 AM »
Hi Chris,
Thanks for checking into this and for putting so much time in.  I'm missing the last weekend of March,  Arf and Running still,
Bree

Thanks Bree!
Looks like one folder got missed.  Going to add that in now. 

Richard Wolfe

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • The line is not your friend, do not hug the line!!
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2016, 10:58:17 AM »
Here's a little tip for those of us who get really nervous when a problem like the above crops up.

At the bottom of the page you see with your dogs Qs is a button that says "Export to CSV".  CSV stands for comma separated values and is just a list of the data contained in the dog's record you inquired.

Not sure what happens on a phone because I use a laptop most of the time.  On my laptop, when I click on Export to CSV, it opens my spreadsheet program which for me is Open Office Calc., but I used to have MS Excel and I think it worked the same way.  The spreadsheet then reads the same as the listing I was just looking at and I just save it to my files.  Then, when the occasional glitch happens, or when Chris is updating and the files are temporarily unavailable I still have the record myself.  About every month or two, or if I remember after a recent trial, I download an updated copy and I can look at them off-line.

In case there would ever be a data loss, I could still be able to prove what my dog has earned. And if it's off-line I can look at it without having to send a panicky post to Chris.
Richard Wolfe
Rumor and Raven, newbie Bumper, in training.
Sparkle HOF and Rowdy, Gold Achievement Cup, both waiting at the Bridge

Becky

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2016, 02:28:08 PM »
I do not see the Jumpers Bonus Run for Misty, 08-09054, from the Leaps & Bounds trial April 2.  It was there two weeks ago.  It's her first one so I don't want to lose it!

Thanks,
Becky Parker
NC
Becky in NC

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2016, 06:30:00 PM »
I do not see the Jumpers Bonus Run for Misty, 08-09054, from the Leaps & Bounds trial April 2.  It was there two weeks ago.  It's her first one so I don't want to lose it!

Thanks,
Becky Parker
NC

Hi Becky,
If you check your main points I am seeing all your points from Leaps & Bounds :)

Cheers,
Chris

http://www.nadac.com/pointhist.htm

Becky

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2016, 07:07:44 PM »
Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?  I'm looking in the Point History Lookup, and I see the jumpers run, but it's only listed as 10 points instead of a 15 point bonus.

Becky
Becky in NC

Deni

• Judge
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2016, 10:18:06 PM »
The DRI's are missing on the later XBR-E/XHP-E runs for 10-12345. 

I don't need the info, only mention because it might be needed by NADAC at the end of the year for the overall scoring on the annual team competitions....

Thanks for all the work recreating points!

Denise
Denise

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2016, 09:34:50 AM »
Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?  I'm looking in the Point History Lookup, and I see the jumpers run, but it's only listed as 10 points instead of a 15 point bonus.

Becky

Some of the bonus points have not been re-entered since the database crash.  They will all be done by Monday.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility