Author Topic: Got Dog Annual Bruce Vincent Memorial Trial July 8, 9, 10, 2016  (Read 616 times)

Crystal Young

Hello,

As most of you know Jeannie has been on the road and has been working hard to catch up on entries for the trial.  Marg Vincent is the judge and as usual, Got Dog will be raising money for SCAF at this trial.  I have been busy in the background working on some fun stuff to round out the weekend for this trial.  Jeannie has secured Phyllis to cater food again.  Please email Jeannie if you would like any or all of the food package for the weekend.

Food Cost is as follows: all 7 meals (yes 7!) is only $40 for this you get lunch & light dinner Friday, breakfast, lunch & dinner Saturday, and breakfast lunch Sunday quite the deal; if you don't want the whole package, you may purchase by the day at $10/day minus Saturday's dinner.  Saturday dinner is $15 if not buying package. 

Again PLEASE let Jeannie know which meals if any you would like to sign up for.  This is very important so Phyllis can ensure there is food for everyone.

Saturday evening we plan on playing some games for prizes just like we did last year.  Angela & I have been plotting out the games and trust me we ALL had loads of fun last year.  Games will be explained more Saturday at briefing but come prepared to play and then enjoy dinner with the judge.  Cost will be same as last year at $10 per handler & dog with 2 handler teams.  Total cost is $20/team.  All proceeds will go directly to SCAF.  Don't worry the games are safe and NADAC rules ARE strictly followed with ONLY one dog leash free at a time.  These games are friendly for all young and old whether that applies to dog or human.  We had old dogs play last year as well as puppies.

Lastly, there will be a nice workers raffle & I am organizing a "big" raffle for SCAF.  For those of you that know my raffles, bring your check books.  LOL.  This will be a raffle that you will not want to miss out on.  I won't ruin it for you by telling you what I have but I can say there is a dog tent and many other AWESOME items that you will want to win!

Remember this is a FULL 3 day trial.  Entries are coming in steadily and we hope that continues.  Got Dog puts on some awesome trials and I can assure you that you do not want to miss this trial.

If you have any items that you would like to donate to the workers or the SCAF raffle please let me know.  I'd be happy to add whatever you might want to donate.  Last year we made the largest donation that SCAF has received let's try to beat that record this year!

Crystal Young
ChinookEMT@msn.com
406-223-9939
Crystal Young
Owned and loved by the Gray Ghost
NATCH 6 V-NATCH 6 All Around NATCH 2 Durango
Helena  MT