Author Topic: WAG -Western Agility Group - 10 year of trials - celebration at NADAC trial  (Read 911 times)

luvmyshelties

Hi everyone,

Along with Celebrating 10 years of agility trials at WAG (Elk Grove – California) – we are hosting a 3 day “early” morning NADAC show – July  6th through the 8th.  For participants on Saturday morning the 7th – we’ll have a free pancake breakfast with the works as a fun way to celebrate 10 years of WAGing!  The show is starting extra early each day to beat the heat.

Come join us for the celebration and the NADAC trial fun.  Entries can be found on the premiums/entries page of the WAG website – www.k9wag.com.

Thanks,

Susan Rappillus
WAG, Inc.[/size][/color]

Rsquared

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • Scooter's Mom
Happy 10 year anniversary to WAG!  Sure wish I lived a little closer.   :-\. Here's to many more years of agility at you great facility! :)
Ronni in San Diego with Scooter, Ollie & Xtra Crispy (R.I.P. Sage)

Kathryn Horn

WAG -Western Agility Group - 10 year of trials in Elk Grove
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2012, 04:43:58 PM »
I am getting a jump on others who might post about this trial at which the 10 years of WAG in Elk Grove were celebrated. Since I went with no dog to run, I am home ahead of most (and ahead of brutal traffic)!

Thanks to Susan and Dave for a really fun weekend. The pancake breakfast was wonderful. I saw courses that made me wish we were running and watched both beautiful and less than perfect runs. What I also watched was people enjoying their dogs no matter what. That doesn’t stop when dogs are retired and I very much enjoyed being where I could see friends and enjoy my dogs for a weekend.

Thanks again to Susan and Dave.

Kathryn Horn, Kwiekje and Kado
Kathryn Horn