Author Topic: Dog Registration Questions  (Read 340 times)

teamdixie

Dog Registration Questions
« on: June 21, 2016, 01:37:17 PM »
Hi, I have been trying to contact NADAC for the past few months with no success. Last year I registered my three dachshunds, in order to compete in the Mudpack agility trial in Port Gamble, Washington. I received their numbers, but this year when I went to check their points they did not come up under their numbers and when I type in my Dad's name (they are registered under him) my dogs do not come up. We sent 75 dollars last year so I would like to know what happened to my dog's numbers. Also, last year at the show my youngest dog got a qualifying score and first place under her number, and this years show closes on July 5th so I need to resolve this issue soon.

Thanks,
Abby Johnson

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
Re: Dog Registration Questions
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 05:55:22 PM »
Hi, I have been trying to contact NADAC for the past few months with no success. Last year I registered my three dachshunds, in order to compete in the Mudpack agility trial in Port Gamble, Washington. I received their numbers, but this year when I went to check their points they did not come up under their numbers and when I type in my Dad's name (they are registered under him) my dogs do not come up. We sent 75 dollars last year so I would like to know what happened to my dog's numbers. Also, last year at the show my youngest dog got a qualifying score and first place under her number, and this years show closes on July 5th so I need to resolve this issue soon.

Thanks,
Abby Johnson

I have no correspondence from you.  If you give me your dog's numbers, it is easy to check.

If your dog's haven't qualified in a trial yet, when you put their numbers in under the points listing it will come up with no results for that number, if they don't have qualifying runs.

If I have their numbers, I can tell you whom they are registered under.

If you have your laminated registration cards, your dogs are registered.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility