Author Topic: VT Course expiration dates  (Read 858 times)

Linda W. Anderson

• Trial Secretary
VT Course expiration dates
« on: June 24, 2016, 10:10:39 AM »
Stefan,
I am a little confused.  In the past, the VT course sets listed a start and end date when you opened them.  ex. Erie and Captain both are listed as 6/22-7/6/16 but the other sets only list one date.  I don't want to set and run a course that will have expired by this Sunday ( 6/26).  Could you please let me know when these courses are valid?
Thanks,
Linda 
Linda W. Anderson - Dogs have only one fault, their lives are too short!

Marcy Matties

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • LuvMyDogs
Re: VT Course expiration dates
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 01:30:47 PM »
Stefan,
I am a little confused.  In the past, the VT course sets listed a start and end date when you opened them.  ex. Erie and Captain both are listed as 6/22-7/6/16 but the other sets only list one date.  I don't want to set and run a course that will have expired by this Sunday ( 6/26).  Could you please let me know when these courses are valid?
Thanks,
Linda

I certainly have no authorized answer.  But I've always gone by the criteria that a course was good for 2 weeks from the time it was posted and/or until another course replaced it.  Sometimes the new course is added late on Wednesday.  Other times it's not until Thursday.  So Savanna and Copper should be good until Wed. or Thursday of next week.
Marcy, Toby, Dublin and Odie
===============
I want to be runnin' when the sand runs out.