Author Topic: point review area  (Read 1315 times)

mephalon

• Trial Secretary
point review area
« on: July 25, 2016, 06:01:45 AM »
Is the point review area still being used?    There are no points listed in the point review area for my dog for the July 16/17 trial we attended but they are not in his permanent point records either.

Thanks

Mary
Mary P.

JackieTomayer

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Re: point review area
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 06:46:45 AM »
Chris is working to have that up n. Running again. It's an issue with the server. Im sure soon :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

danforth

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2016, 07:23:31 AM »
I have points in the review area from June that have not made it into the permanent record.   I am presuming that those are suffering from the same problem that hit a while back.

Isabel
Isabel and Cocoa

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2016, 10:01:38 AM »
I have some VT runs from June that have not made it on the permanent record either.  I didn't look at the point review area to see if they were ever on there though.
Audri, Lily, Cee Cee and Toto, Calypso

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2016, 12:41:33 PM »
Once our server can solve our "out of space" issues, we will get everything back to current.  Right now we risk the chance of losing everything like what happened before.  We are changing servers now, so we need to be sure that the new one is solid before making the big moves.  And they assure us that we can't run out of room.  Of course, the other one did too, until we ran out!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2016, 05:29:54 AM »
Points should be up to date at this point.

90% should be in the mail file.  And maybe four trials are in pending along with a chunk of the VT runs.
If you're still not seeing your points shoot me an email and I'll track them down :)

MSito

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2016, 07:04:47 AM »
Is there an icon to click and get right to the point review area. I must be missing an easy way to get there.  Thanks, Melinda Sito

Richard Wolfe

• The line is not your friend, do not hug the line!!
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2016, 07:09:41 AM »
Is there an icon to click and get right to the point review area. I must be missing an easy way to get there.  Thanks, Melinda Sito
At the top of the this page you'll see Home and a menu to the right including 'Points'  That's the option to take!
Richard Wolfe
Sparkle, Rowdy, Rumor and Raven

MSito

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2016, 07:11:50 AM »
Thanks! I did not see the pending points in blue.   Melinda

mephalon

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2016, 05:06:48 AM »
How long does it usually take to have points moved from the review area to the permanent record   I understand that there were server issues but I have points that are still in the review area from a July 16/17 trial- and there are trials that were held on later weekends that area already in the permanent records.

Thanks

M
Mary P.

HarryMelamed

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2016, 02:15:50 PM »
Can I send you a larger hard drive? 

;D

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2016, 09:12:48 PM »
How long does it usually take to have points moved from the review area to the permanent record   I understand that there were server issues but I have points that are still in the review area from a July 16/17 trial- and there are trials that were held on later weekends that area already in the permanent records.

Thanks

M

Much of it is based on when the trial results are sent.  If Chris happens to do a points upload and more results come in right afterwards then they have to wait for the next upload.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

mephalon

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2016, 05:36:28 AM »
That makes sense- however I emailed the SCOR results the Sunday night of the trial and trials that were held the weekend after are already in the permanent area.  So it is impossible that those results were sent prior to the SCOR ones.

Just want to make sure moving them to permanent did not get compromised during the server crisis.   

Thanks
M

Mary P.