Author Topic: RV parking and pre-champs runs  (Read 979 times)

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
RV parking and pre-champs runs
« on: July 09, 2016, 09:12:58 AM »
We only have a couple RV spots left.  Once Greg gets back home, he will post a new list.  If you have paid for a spot and are not listed, let us know asap.

Wednesday pre-champs runs are full.  There is room for about 40 more runs on Tuesday.

We have openings for 50 dogs for the Championships event.  We generally get the bulk of the entries during the last two weeks, so it could be possible that the event is full before the last week.  I am hoping to be able to get everyone in and we can all play together!!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

agilityaddict2

Re: RV parking and pre-champs runs
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2016, 04:37:51 PM »
Sharon
I have sent my entry for wed pre champs and for champs . I noticed the checks haven't cleared, can you advise if you got them? I I sent them the beginning of July. Thanks so much

DebbieP

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2016, 08:07:58 PM »
Hi Sharon, sorry to bother you again.  I sent in my pre-champs and champs entries which arrived on Thursday via USPS priority mail.  I didn't receive confirmation of pre-champs yet, so I'm not sure if you haven't sent all of them out yet or if something happened to my entries.  Could you please let me know when you get a chance?  Thanks.

--Debbie Potter
Debbie in Louisville KY with
Dylan the BC and Java Joe the amped-up All American

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2016, 09:33:19 PM »
Hi Sharon, sorry to bother you again.  I sent in my pre-champs and champs entries which arrived on Thursday via USPS priority mail.  I didn't receive confirmation of pre-champs yet, so I'm not sure if you haven't sent all of them out yet or if something happened to my entries.  Could you please let me know when you get a chance?  Thanks.

--Debbie Potter

I was at a trial this weekend and I will get to everything again on Monday.  I have your entries!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

agilityaddict2

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2016, 06:14:53 AM »
Hi Sharon
Sorry to bug you but I figured it would help if you knew my full name when checking to see if you received my entries. Beverly Silverman
Thanks in advance

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2016, 10:47:11 AM »
Sharon
I have sent my entry for wed pre champs and for champs . I noticed the checks haven't cleared, can you advise if you got them? I I sent them the beginning of July. Thanks so much

No, I do not have them.  Maybe they will come today!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2016, 10:48:19 AM »
Hi Sharon
Sorry to bug you but I figured it would help if you knew my full name when checking to see if you received my entries. Beverly Silverman
Thanks in advance

What address did you send them to?  I don't have them yet.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

agilityaddict2

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2016, 12:38:10 PM »
I sent to the address on the entry, I think it was dodds rd in bend Oregon. This is concerning because I mailed on July 1. I entered pre champs on wed which you posted is now full . I won't die if I can't do pre champs but I would be really upset if I got closed out of champs. What do you suggest I do at this point?

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2016, 01:02:51 PM »
I sent to the address on the entry, I think it was dodds rd in bend Oregon. This is concerning because I mailed on July 1. I entered pre champs on wed which you posted is now full . I won't die if I can't do pre champs but I would be really upset if I got closed out of champs. What do you suggest I do at this point?

If it is postmarked for July 1, then you are in when it gets here!!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Dheavner

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2016, 01:08:14 PM »
Hi Sharon......Have you emailed confirmations yet for Champs or just pre trial?

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2016, 01:15:17 PM »
Hi Sharon......Have you emailed confirmations yet for Champs or just pre trial?

Just pre-trial.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Dheavner

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2016, 01:22:48 PM »
Thank you. :)

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2016, 01:25:29 PM »

Good news, I just got it in todays mail.  It was postmarked July 6th from Las Vegas, so that is why I didn't have it yet!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

agilityaddict2

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2016, 02:23:18 PM »
Oh good. It must have been floating around for a few days. Just glad you got it thanks. I guess I should ask am I in or out for pre champs then?

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2016, 02:34:44 PM »
Oh good. It must have been floating around for a few days. Just glad you got it thanks. I guess I should ask am I in or out for pre champs then?

All postmarked before the 9th are in for the pre-champs runs.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility