Author Topic: Champs Raffle info  (Read 1099 times)

Marj Vincent

• Judge
  • Agility Gypsy
Champs Raffle info
« on: July 19, 2016, 09:18:49 AM »
Hi Everyone!
Are you gearing up for this years raffle??  Saving up your money??  Printing your name labels?  This year's raffle is going to be the best ever!  For those first time Champs people, this raffle consists of state baskets donated by a club or person representing their state or country. The "basket" can be any size or style of container you wish to bring.  In the past, I have seen coolers, dog tents, crates, dog pools, chairs, buckets and many more original containers stuffed with items from their state or country. Your imagination has no limits!!

Most groups coming will share in bringing the items for their 'basket'.  Many items in the baskets represent things that come from your state or country and are unique to that area. But not all baskets are area specific. Some baskets are theme related. And purple items seems to be very popular! I know that Montana is once again bringing another amazing handmade quilt. Can't wait to see it!

Raffle tickets will be priced as follows.
$1 = 1 ticket
$5 = 7 tickets
$10 = 15 tickets
$20 =  35 tickets
$50 = 100 tickets

Weds will be the Bruce Vincent Early Bird special ticket sales. It is when you can buy 300 tickets for $100.00   So save up your money!!!   

The early bird special sales will be from 9am -5pm on Weds only. 

Plus, NADAC sponsors a commemorative pole for the most tickets purchased from a single person. How cool is that!!     (Combined group purchases are not eligible)

The raffle area will be on the upper mezzanine  near the vendors and the Ribbon wall. We will open the raffle area tables for set up as soon as we have the tables organized and covered. Probably not until late Tuesday.  Each group/person is responsible for setting up their own basket area. 

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at  marj@starfleetagility.com

Marj Vincent
Volt, Scotty & Java

Life's motto: "Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things!"

Linda W. Anderson

• Trial Secretary
Re: Champs Raffle info
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 10:13:10 AM »
Can we buy tickets in dvance using PayPal?  If "yes," who should the payment go to?
Thanks,  Linda
Linda W. Anderson - Dogs have only one fault, their lives are too short!

Marj Vincent

• Judge
  • Agility Gypsy
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2016, 12:07:04 PM »
Can we buy tickets in dvance using PayPal?  If "yes," who should the payment go to?
Thanks,  Linda

I am sure Sharon can post a paypal address to use, if you need to buy early. Be sure to put in the message area that the money is for the Champs raffle tickets. You can pick up the tickets at the raffle table.

Marj Vincent
Volt, Scotty & Java

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2016, 10:44:15 PM »
Thanks,  Linda

You can use nadacoffice2@aol.com and we will let Marj know to reserve your tickets for you!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

DebbieP

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2016, 11:25:50 AM »
The KY contingent will be asking club members and others to make donations to our state/regional basket.  I'm not sure that I remember correctly, but do the proceeds go to Toys for Tots?  We'd like to let folks know!  Thanks :)

---Debbie P with Dylan and Java Joe in Louisville
Debbie in Louisville KY with
Dylan the BC and Java Joe the amped-up All American

MoabDiane

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2016, 11:53:52 AM »
The Champs raffle supports Champs!!

diane

DebbieP

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2016, 12:02:09 PM »
Excellent!  Thank you - glad I checked.  And I'm sure folks in our club will want to support Champs  ;)

--Debbie
Debbie in Louisville KY with
Dylan the BC and Java Joe the amped-up All American

Sharon, AZ

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2016, 02:20:17 PM »
Marj, thanks for the post.  Do you need contact info on the labels for the raffle tickets or just our names?
Thanks, Sharon, AZ

MoabDiane

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2016, 02:50:16 PM »
Just names - or even just initials.  Pulled tickets are taped to the item - while it's fun to hear who wins, if it says "DA" I know it's mine!
diane (allen)

Richard Wolfe

• The line is not your friend, do not hug the line!!
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2016, 02:53:49 PM »
Marj, thanks for the post.  Do you need contact info on the labels for the raffle tickets or just our names?
Thanks, Sharon, AZ
The drawing is usually mid-day on Sunday.  No shipping as I remember.  Unless you get one big enough you can't fit in your vehicle and ship it home to yourself!!!!  And that's possible!!!
Richard Wolfe
Sparkle, Rowdy, Rumor and Raven

Karen Birdsong

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2016, 09:55:01 PM »
Does the Bruce Vincent Early Bird Special apply to those buying early using PayPal?
Karen Birdsong,
and the Aussie boys..TJ and Monte

Marj Vincent

• Judge
  • Agility Gypsy
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2016, 06:08:04 AM »
Does the Bruce Vincent Early Bird Special apply to those buying early using PayPal?

Yes, absolutely. 
Marj Vincent
Volt, Scotty & Java

Salli Dulco

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2016, 03:25:27 PM »
Did you see this Murrelet?

"Plus, NADAC sponsors a commemorative pole for the most tickets purchased from a single person. How cool is that!!     (Combined group purchases are not eligible)"

GAME ON!!!!!!!

Salli Dulco
Salli Dulco

Murrelet Halterman

• Judge
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2016, 08:49:11 PM »
It's all yours this year, Salli! Go!

Murrelet
Murrelet Halterman
Avian Researcher At Large