Author Topic: 2017 qualification?  (Read 3650 times)

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
Re: 2017 qualification?
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2016, 05:15:57 PM »
Call me crazy but shouldn't we let the poor overworked NADAC crew get through THIS year's Champs...and dealing with all the computer snafus...before we bug them about 2017?  I mean I understand some people needing the dates maybe for vacation requests...maybe...but how about waiting until October for most of the questions...
Of course maybe I'm just having a female dog (bitchy) day... :-)
Vicki Storrs
If the qual period is August to August, it is perfectly valid to ask now where 2017 champs are. There are no NADAC trials during the winter months up here, which cuts qualifying opportunities short. I have to plan NOW, in order to make the best use of my available time. Waiting until October means losing two months' worth of possible trials. Those possible trials are few enough in the first place.

I believe that your question was answered before this post.  Springfield, IL  Sept. 28  to Oct. 1. 

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Foomin Z

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2016, 06:05:54 PM »
Yes, it was. And I was hoping to get someone to understand why I asked the question now instead of after 2016 champs.

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2016, 06:13:20 PM »
Yes, it was. And I was hoping to get someone to understand why I asked the question now instead of after 2016 champs.

OK!  Good luck and see you next year maybe!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Vicki Storrs

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2016, 07:04:47 PM »
Call me crazy but shouldn't we let the poor overworked NADAC crew get through THIS year's Champs...and dealing with all the computer snafus...before we bug them about 2017?  I mean I understand some people needing the dates maybe for vacation requests...maybe...but how about waiting until October for most of the questions...
Of course maybe I'm just having a female dog (bitchy) day... :-)
Vicki Storrs
If the qual period is August to August, it is perfectly valid to ask now where 2017 champs are. There are no NADAC trials during the winter months up here, which cuts qualifying opportunities short. I have to plan NOW, in order to make the best use of my available time. Waiting until October means losing two months' worth of possible trials. Those possible trials are few enough in the first place.

I believe that your question was answered before this post.  Springfield, IL  Sept. 28  to Oct. 1. 

Sharon

Hi Foomin!
You are absolutely correct!  My apologies!  As I mentioned, I think I was just having a "female dog day"--by way of explanation, though NOT an excuse, I had just rec'd a call from my dr with less than exciting news (nothing tragic but nothing I was hoping for) and my annoyance carried over into my post.  Again, sorry for any offense. 
I'm hoping to be there next year, hope to see you, too.
Vicki Storrs
Vicki Storrs

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2016, 09:09:01 PM »
Are qualifications the same as 2016 or will there be additional requirements?

X-Hoopers will be required for next year.  20 points, any level.  VT counts.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Dheavner

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2016, 05:43:11 AM »
Hi Sharon, 
On August 12th you said qualifications for 2017 ----"They will be the same".

On August 16th you said-----"X-Hoopers will be required for next year.  20 points, any level.  VT counts."

Will there be any other new requirements ?

I am so glad that you us to run X hoopers at the pre trial before Champs, as I am not sure I will ever see it at a trial again for this new qualifying year.  Now I just have to get those 20 points.

danforth

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2016, 07:14:23 AM »
Just a point.   Sept 29 and 30 cover the Holiday of Yom Kippur.   This eliminates participation in Champs for me and probably for other Jewish folks.  I was hoping that it would be the following week so that we might attend.

Isabel
Isabel and Cocoa

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2016, 07:54:27 AM »
Hi Sharon, 
On August 12th you said qualifications for 2017 ----"They will be the same".

On August 16th you said-----"X-Hoopers will be required for next year.  20 points, any level.  VT counts."

Will there be any other new requirements ?

I am so glad that you us to run X hoopers at the pre trial before Champs, as I am not sure I will ever see it at a trial again for this new qualifying year.  Now I just have to get those 20 points.

August 16th updates August 12th.

You can always VT X-Hoopers, get some friends, have a BBQ!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Dheavner

« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2016, 07:58:18 AM »
Will there be any other New Qualifications for next year besides X Hoopers?

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2016, 08:03:24 AM »
Will there be any other New Qualifications for next year besides X Hoopers?

Not that I know of.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Dheavner

« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2016, 08:16:39 AM »
Thank you Sharon.  I am trying to get the club here in Texas to add it to their trial next weekend....don't know if the even is a possibility, but it is worth a try. :)

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2016, 08:18:59 AM »
Thank you Sharon.  I am trying to get the club here in Texas to add it to their trial next weekend....don't know if the even is a possibility, but it is worth a try. :)

Thanks!  It is always worth a try!

Maybe they have a time with an open date and we can come and do a funraiser, where it is offered, if there aren't any other conflicts.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

knittingdog

• Cowtown Dog Sports
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2016, 08:21:01 AM »

Dheaver,  we will be doing XHoopers here in Texas so you have us as an option!

Robin Barber
Cowtown Dog Sports

Dheavner

« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2016, 08:27:59 AM »
Hey Robin.....Where are you located?

knittingdog

• Cowtown Dog Sports
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2016, 08:32:33 AM »

We are just west of Fort Worth - right off of I20 - in Hudson Oaks, TX.