Author Topic: Gay Peeples  (Read 1384 times)

auzyhrd

Gay Peeples
« on: September 02, 2016, 08:10:53 AM »
I couldn't find anything on the forum, so am writing to let folks know Gay Perples passed away early this a.m. She had been hospitalized for pneumonia and they found she had cancer in her lungs and several other organs.

It was written that she was talking until she passed. 

I am so sorry Gay is gone, but I am happy she didn't suffer for a long time!

My thoughts and hugs are sent to Jerry, the rest of her family,and all of her friends!

Pam

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
Re: Gay Peeples
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2016, 08:15:28 AM »
I couldn't find anything on the forum, so am writing to let folks know Gay Perples passed away early this a.m. She had been hospitalized for pneumonia and they found she had cancer in her lungs and several other organs.

It was written that she was talking until she passed. 

I am so sorry Gay is gone, but I am happy she didn't suffer for a long time!

My thoughts and hugs are sent to Jerry, the rest of her family,and all of her friends!

Pam

I am so sad to hear that!  We really enjoyed Gay during our time in Calera.  She was always smiling and loving the time with her dogs!  She was a great inspiration for everyone around her.  Hugs and sympathy to Jerry, her family and friends.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Marcy Matties

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • LuvMyDogs
Re: Gay Peeples
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2016, 08:25:13 AM »
A very sad day.  Lots of Facebook posts have talked about how encouraging she was to others - especially newbie agility handlers.  But it wasn't just "you did great" type of stuff (which is fine, BTW) - Gay always really watched runs and passed along specific encouraging words.  The kinds of things that you remembered and built on during your next run. And that I still remember 8 years after Toby first started trialling.  She was truly a one of a kind, tell it like it is no holds barred lady and the agility world will not be the same without her   :'(.
Marcy, Toby, Dublin and Odie
===============
I want to be runnin' when the sand runs out.