Author Topic: Attention All Championship Entrants - Please Complete This Form  (Read 1672 times)

Arlene Courtney

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Attention All Championship Entrants - Please Complete This Form
« on: September 09, 2016, 09:12:44 AM »
Congratulations on qualifying for the 2016 NADAC Championships.  It is going to be an exciting event!  Each year we provide tidbits about each handler/dog team as they run on the Regular course.  Please use the attached form to provide some information about you and your canine teammate for the commentary.  We very much appreciate receiving this information from you.  There will be commentary during each team's run, so it would be best for you to provide the information rather than us having to make something up about you (the commentary is preserved forever on the Championships video!). Please remember that concise answers work best as you will be on the course for only a short amount of time.  The attached form is an interactive, fill-in PDF file for which you type answers in the blanks provided and should work on either a Windows or Mac computer.  If you have trouble using the form, please email me at courtna101@gmail.com, and I will provide you with a different format.

This form is for dog/handler teams entered in the Thursday to Sunday Regular runs.  Those entered in The Stakes classes do not need to complete this questionnaire.  Each dog/handler team will have a distinct, separate computer file and during the event only one file can be accessed at a time.  If you are handling more than one dog, please submit a separate form for each individual dog.  The forms need to be completed and submitted by Friday September 16, 2016 so they can be compiled into a usable data base.

Here are the instructions for completing the Announcer's Information Form:

1.  Download the attached form to your computer
2.  Open the file
3.  Type your answers into the spaces provided
4.  Save the completed file (please change the file name to include dog call name followed by owner surname)-NOTE: If you have problems saving your work, use the print option, change the printer to PDF and it will save the file for you.
5.  Send an email to courtna101@gmail.com using the email subject line "Champs Info"
7.  Attach the completed form to the email

Important:  Send the form back as an attachment not embedded into the email please.

Upon receipt of your email with the completed form, you will be sent a "Got It" email.  Expect an answer with in 48 hours.  If you don't get an answer in 49 hours, resend the form.   Cyber Gremlins do exist, they are hungry, and they do occasionally eat emails.  Please don't ask about your form earlier than 48 hours.  I currently do not have on demand internet access so I will send "Got It" emails in batches.

If you have any questions concerning the questionnaire, please direct them to courtna101@gmail.com or this forum (which I will check a couple of times a day).  Please do not email NADAC as they have plenty on their plate preparing for the event already.

Best of luck in your Championship runs.  May you have fun with your dog(s)!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 08:53:09 AM by Arlene Courtney »
Arlene

Dheavner

Re: Attention All Championship Entrants - Please Complete This Form
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2016, 09:46:34 AM »
I also sent you an email.....I cannot open the form on my Mac....please email it to me    dheavner@satx.rr.com
Thank you,
Donna Heavner

Linda W. Anderson

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2016, 10:05:26 AM »
I am also unable to open this form.. I am on a PC with Windows 2007.  Will send an e-mail.
Linda
Linda W. Anderson - Dogs have only one fault, their lives are too short!

Sandy Langan

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2016, 10:30:10 AM »
Same problem here it won't open on my computer or my i Pad. Sandy Langan

Greg Battaglia

• Judge
    • mdt/Agility Ability LLC
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2016, 10:33:56 AM »
Mine won't load the file either.  PC - Windows 7.
GregB
"Old Guys Rule"

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2016, 10:44:35 AM »
Same here, it won't load on my PC.  I get the message "Failed to load PDF document".

Paulette

Paulette Couture
Cody (West Highland White Terrier): Triple All Around, NATCH 11, Vers NATCH 9, 10K Lifetime Points

agilityaddict2

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2016, 10:47:12 AM »
Wont open on pc or ipad

Rsquared

• Scooter's Mom
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2016, 11:10:16 AM »
"file is corrupted" message
Ronni in San Diego with Scooter, Ollie & Xtra Crispy (R.I.P. Sage)

acenagility

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2016, 11:18:46 AM »
I can't open it either.

Marcy Matties

• LuvMyDogs
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2016, 11:26:28 AM »
Ditto.  If you look at the file it says  0 kb for a size.  Not sure what that means but definitely a problem with the file.
Marcy, Toby, Abby, Dublin and Odie
===============
I want to be runnin' when the sand runs out.

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2016, 11:29:51 AM »
I think that Arlene has it figured out that it isn't uploaded.  Give her some time to get it fixed.

Wait until she posts again that it is fixed before anyone else reports the same problem.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Arlene Courtney

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2016, 02:56:26 PM »
Apparently, the file did not actually upload via my cellular connection.  I have reloaded it, and it should work both from this post and the original. Please read the original instructions for filling out the form.  Sorry for the problem.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 03:01:24 PM by Arlene Courtney »
Arlene

Marcy Matties

• LuvMyDogs
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2016, 02:58:39 PM »
Apparently, the file did not upload on my cellular connection.  Here is another attempt.

Thanks!  Works   :)
Marcy, Toby, Abby, Dublin and Odie
===============
I want to be runnin' when the sand runs out.

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2016, 03:19:22 PM »
Apparently, the file did not actually upload via my cellular connection.  I have reloaded it, and it should work both from this post and the original. Please read the original instructions for filling out the form.  Sorry for the problem.

Can you please reload it to the first post so there isn't a bad copy on the first post?

Thanks.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

DebbieP

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2016, 07:29:33 PM »
Sorry but I'm having trouble with the file.   I can download and open the file.  Then I can type but I can't save the updated file.  Is there a plain Word or text file for those of us who appear to be technologically challenged?
Debbie in Louisville KY with
Dylan the BC and Java Joe the amped-up All American