Author Topic: Everyone still here?  (Read 2523 times)

JaneClark

Re: Everyone still here?
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2012, 01:58:14 PM »
Still here: busy weekend doing Rally in Champaign-Urbana where the ribbons are Illini orange and blue.
Jane Clark
Peoria, IL

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2012, 04:44:49 PM »
Okay, silly question, I know. I keep going to the General Discussion Forum and it seem's I am finding posts I've already read... How do I know by looking at the heading if I've read them or not... Eekk, I'm spending a lot of time going over "old" stuff!
Barbara&Shyla

Couple options.

1) You can click on 'Show unread posts since last visit'   And then click on the 'new' button to find the latest replies to any topics.

Or if you are just browsing the general discussion you can click on the 'new' button and it should take you right to the newest post since you last read it.

Richard Wolfe

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • The line is not your friend, do not hug the line!!
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2012, 04:54:36 PM »
How do I know by looking at the heading if I've read them or not... Eekk, I'm spending a lot of time going over "old" stuff!
Barbara&Shyla

Hi, Barbara.  I hope this comes thru okay, it's my first post.  I've found this by trial and error but someone else might have a better way.

If you have the menu bar at the left open so that it shows account info, it should say Hello Barbara and below that it says "Show unread posts since last visit.  I've been clicking on that and what pops up is a list of items and at the end a little flag that says "New".  Click on that and the message list pops up and the one at the top of the screen should be the first one of that topic that you have not looked at yet, and any other new ones will follow in order below that.

Hope I've been clear and helpful.
Richard Wolfe
Sparkle, Rowdy, Rumor and Raven

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2012, 05:36:48 PM »
Still here! Was too busy chauffeuring YOU around all weekend to log on here.  :P

When you weren't busy making half hearted attempts on my life  :P